AU: A Fairy Tail Christmas 🎄

Chapter 1: A Magical Christmas

The Fairy Tail guild was filled with joy and excitement as the Christmas party was in full swing. Aria, the eldest daughter of Erza and Zuri, was playing music with Gajeel, while Luna, the youngest, was happily hanging out with Wendy and Carla. Surprisingly, Natsu and Gray were not engaged in their usual heated argument, instead, they were laughing and enjoying each other's company.

Erza found herself engaged in a conversation with Lucy when she felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around her from behind. A smile spread across her face as she turned around to see Zuri, her Saiyan husband, who bore a striking resemblance to a teenage Goku. She leaned in and kissed him, causing Lucy to squeal with delight. Jellal Fernandes, Erza's friend, watched the scene unfold with a smile, acknowledging how lucky Erza and Zuri were to have each other.

The guild members continued their celebration with Christmas karaoke, filling the air with laughter and music. As the night progressed, they all gathered around for a grand Christmas feast. Zuri, true to his Saiyan nature, began devouring his food at an astonishing speed, bringing laughter to everyone present. Erza wiped away tears of laughter, realizing that Natsu was eating just as fast.

After the feast, Zuri offered to help Luna place the star on top of the Christmas tree. Master Makarov lit up the tree, and the sight brought smiles to everyone's faces. Erza and Zuri decided to take a walk through the town, observing the children celebrating Christmas with their families. Zuri confessed that what he loved most about Christmas was seeing the smiling faces of his family, Erza, their daughters, and the entire guild. Erza's heart warmed at his words, as she had been about to express the same sentiment. They embraced, drawing the attention and admiration of the families around them.

Returning to the guild, they found the festivities still in full swing. Zuri took a moment to express his love for Erza, grateful that they had met as children and for the life they had built together. Erza, deeply touched, reciprocated his feelings, expressing her gratitude for Zuri and their daughters. The onlookers couldn't help but smile at the genuine love and affection between the couple.

Zuri leaned in to kiss Erza, but she playfully summoned her sword and pointed it at his throat, teasing him about the mistletoe tradition. Zuri playfully raised his hands in surrender, and Erza giggled while everyone laughed. Happy, the guild's blue cat, floated above them, holding a sprig of mistletoe. Zuri asked, "May we kiss now?" Erza smiled mischievously and captured his lips in a deep and passionate kiss, earning cheers and applause from everyone present.

Aria and Luna, witnessing their parents' display of love, ran up to them and hugged them tightly. Erza and Zuri embraced their daughters, knowing that every Christmas at Fairy Tail was truly magical. As the night continued, the Scarlet family celebrated, cherishing the love and warmth that surrounded them.