AU: Ultra Instinct Erza Scarlet Vs Minerva 2

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Fiore, the Grand Magic Games were about to commence. This prestigious event brought together the most powerful guilds from all over the kingdom to compete in various challenges and prove their strength. Among the participants was the renowned Fairy Tail guild, known for their fearless and indomitable spirit.

As the games began, the atmosphere was charged with excitement and anticipation. The Fairy Tail members, including the fiery Natsu, the celestial mage Lucy, and the ice-cold Gray, were determined to reclaim their title as the strongest guild. However, it was their fearless leader, Erza Scarlet, who caught everyone's attention.

Erza, known as the "Titania," was a formidable warrior with unmatched skills in swordsmanship and magic. Her crimson hair and piercing gaze struck fear into the hearts of her enemies. She had faced countless adversaries and emerged victorious, earning her the respect and admiration of her guildmates.

In the first round of the Grand Magic Games, Erza found herself facing off against Minerva, a member of the Sabertooth guild. Minerva was notorious for her sadistic nature and her ability to manipulate space magic. She had a reputation for toying with her opponents before delivering the final blow.

As the battle commenced, Erza's eyes gleamed with determination. She knew that defeating Minerva would not be an easy task, but she was ready to face any challenge that came her way. The crowd watched in awe as the two powerful mages clashed, their magic colliding in a dazzling display of colors. During the battle, Erza requipped into her Nakagami Armor, which Minerva laughed and mocked.

Minerva, with her cunning and agility, managed to land a few blows on Erza, but the Fairy Tail mage refused to back down.

With each strike, Erza's resolve grew stronger, and her instincts sharpened. She tapped into a power she had never experienced before – Ultra Instinct.

As Erza's body moved with unparalleled speed and precision, Minerva struggled to keep up. The crowd gasped in amazement as Erza effortlessly dodged Minerva's attacks and countered with her own devastating blows. It was as if she had become one with her Halberd, her movements fluid and flawless.

Minerva, realizing she was outmatched, grew desperate. She unleashed her most powerful spells, hoping to catch Erza off guard. But Erza's newfound power allowed her to anticipate every move, effortlessly evading the attacks.

With a powerful Nakagami Starlight, Erza sent Minerva flying across the arena, defeated and humiliated

The crowd erupted in thunderous applause, their cheers echoing throughout the stadium. Erza stood tall, her eyes gleaming with victory. She had proven once again that Fairy Tail was a force to be reckoned with. As she walked off the battlefield, her guildmates surrounded her, their faces beaming with pride.

The Grand Magic Games continued, and Fairy Tail went on to win the competition, reclaiming their title as the strongest guild in Fiore. Erza's incredible display of power and skill became the stuff of legends, inspiring future generations of mages.

And so, the tale of Erza Scarlet's Ultra Instinct victory over Minerva became etched in the annals of Fairy Tail history, a testament to the indomitable spirit and unwavering determination of its members.