AU: Aria and Luna meet Younger Erza and Zuri

Once upon a time, in the magical world of Fairy Tail, there lived a powerful warrior named Erza Scarlet. She was known for her fiery red hair and her indomitable spirit. Erza had found love in the most unexpected place - with a Saiyan warrior named Son Zuri, the son of Goku. Together, they formed a formidable couple, combining their strength and love to protect their family and friends.

Erza and Zuri had two beautiful daughters, Aria and Luna. Aria, the eldest, possessed her mother's determination and her father's Saiyan heritage, making her a force to be reckoned with. Luna, the youngest, had inherited her mother's fiery red hair and her father's gentle nature, making her a perfect balance of strength and compassion.

One sunny afternoon, the Scarlet family was gathered in their cozy home, enjoying a peaceful day together. They were all engrossed in watching their favorite TV show when suddenly, a bright light filled the room. Startled, they turned their heads to see Erza and Zuri's younger selves standing before them.

Aria and Luna's eyes widened in astonishment as they looked at the younger versions of their parents

Aria and Luna's eyes widened in astonishment as they looked at the younger versions of their parents. The younger Erza had a fiery determination in her eyes, while the younger Zuri had a mischievous grin on his face. It was like looking into a mirror from the past.

"Whoa, Mom, Dad, is that really you?" Aria exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement.

Erza and Zuri smiled warmly at their daughters. "Yes, it's us, but from a time long ago," Erza explained. "We've come to visit and share some stories from our past."

Luna, always the curious one, approached her younger father with a shy smile. "What was it like growing up, Dad?"

Zuri chuckled, ruffling Luna's hair affectionately. "Well, little one, it was quite an adventure. I trained hard to become a powerful warrior, just like my father Goku. But I also learned the importance of family and friendship along the way."

As the day went on, the Scarlet family sat together, listening to Erza and Zuri's tales of their younger days. They heard stories of epic battles, heartwarming friendships, and the challenges they had overcome. Aria and Luna were captivated, hanging onto every word.

Through these stories, Aria and Luna gained a deeper understanding of their parents' journey and the values they held dear. They realized that their own strength and determination were not only inherited but also nurtured by the love and guidance of their parents.

As the sun began to set, Erza and Zuri's younger selves bid their farewells, promising to visit again someday. Aria and Luna hugged their younger parents tightly, grateful for the opportunity to meet them and learn from their experiences.

With newfound inspiration and a stronger bond, the Scarlet family continued their adventures in the magical world of Fairy Tail. They faced challenges together, always remembering the lessons learned from their younger selves.

And so, the Scarlet family's legacy lived on, with Aria and Luna carrying the torch of their parents' strength and love, creating their own stories and inspiring future generations to come.