Turbo-bully

This chapter marks the appareance of Ochako Uraraka (My Hero Academia) and the PJ Masks heroes as part of the Miraculous Heroes Team. Get ready to go Miraculous since Miraculous Ladybug's : Agreste Arc is over but there is plenty of adventures for Ladybug, Cat Noir and their allies in the Multiverse.

Furthermore, if I chose Timebreaker and Montana Max, it's because Montana Max is the villain akumatized and he has powers similar to Timebreaker. Anyways, enjoy the chapter !

Tomoe was sitting in Hawk Moth's lair, reading some news articles that were in the paper. While she couldn't physically see what the articles were about since she was blind, the paper she was reading was written in Braille, which meant she could feel the text and get a sense of what each article was about.

The first article she read was about the success of her newly acquired partnership with Gabriel Agreste in relation to his modeling business, which made her smile, saying, "Good."

the next article she read about was about the demolition of Montana Max's factories being demolished due to the heavy amount of air pollution it was causing all over Paris. A sadistic smile crept her face, which made her comment, "My, my; Montana must be fuming over his newest failure. Good, anger fuels the mind for revenge, and revenge is always best served hot."

However, the last article she came across immediately put a sour damper on her evilly happy mood; this one discussed the success and many praises regarding the newly opened space exhibit that was run by Sam Noctis and his parents. This made Tomoe become so furious, that she stood up and used her kendo stick and thrashed everything that was in the room into a bunch of broken pieces.

The noise stirred Meowth and Bowser to enter the room, Bowser saying, "Uh, is everything ok in here"?

"Yeah, what's all the shoutin' and thrashing about," Meowth asked, pointing to a broken table in the corner.

"Leave me be," Tomoe bitterly shouted while pointing her kendo stick threateningly to both thugs, who quickly nodded in response and took hste, leaving right away.

At school, the students were leaving Marvin the Martin's class after completing a test in astronomy.

"Dude, that test had my brain feeling so twisted up," Nino commented while scratching the back of his neck.

"Perhaps if you had studied in advance, it wouldn't have been as troublesome as you felt it was," Max pointed out.

"I didn't struggle too hard on that test," Sam commented, with Adrien saying, "It's definitely got to come easy knowing about space since your parents opened that new space exhibit."

"Yeah, you practically have an open public study guide on everything you need to know about it," Killua added.

"Note: I felt that the essay itself was pretty easy, though did you guys feel like that essay question was a bit tricky," Laguna asked her friends.

"Yeah: name an important factor of each planet and explain why/why not it makes the planet suitable for life? just saying it makes my head spin," Midna confessed tiredly.

Lucario grinned, saying, "You want to see a head spin? This is how ya make a head spin," before he somersaulted forward, in front of the Miraculous Heroes, and spun on his head, earning a few roaring cheers from the group.

As Sam was watching Lucario spin on his head, he suddenly felt someone pull him to the side. It turned out to be Zoe, who told Sam, "Hey, Sam, after school, meet me and the rest of the Miraculous Heroes over at Marinette's house."

"Sure, Zoe," sam replied before asking, "but why"?

"Oh, why? well, it's a surprise; you'll have to come over to see," Zoe responded, adding a wink at the end that made Sam curious to know what Zoe had in mind,