Aura Storm

Our chapter begins in the Noctis Tech Industries in Paris and especially towards Lily's office, Lily was going over some paperwork for an upcoming event she and her husband have been planning for quite some time when she felt her phone ring. Curious, she picked it up, answering, "Hello"?

"Lily Noctis, how long's it been," Nadia Chamack, who was at the news station, answered while talking into her cell phone on her end.

"Nadia! How's things going for you today," Lily happily replied, recognizing the voice.

Nadia answered, "Things are looking great. I actually have some news to share with you; I'm starting a brand new talk show all about young musical artists. It's gonna be called "Music to My Ears."

"That sounds great. I'm sure to tell this to Sam; I know that he and Kitty Section would be very interested in seeing a show like that," Lily replied with interest.

"Funny you mention that Lily, because my first guests on the show are gonna be your son and Kitty Section themselves! Including their costume designer and lyricist, and even Jagged Stone himself," Nadia declared on the phone.

Lily was very surprised to hear this, but at the same time, she was also happy that Kitty Section was gonna get to appear on the show, especially for Sam and his cousins, whom she knew were very excited to share their music with the world, and for Jagged to get to spend some quality time with his nephew and his kids.

That evening, all of Paris' TVs were tuned in for Nadia's new segment, as on the screen Nadia was seen sitting at her news desk, saying into the camera, "Good evening, everyone! I'm Nadia Chamack, and this is my newest segment: Music to My Ears! Here, we get to talk to all those young upcoming talented music artists making their name in the music industry. My first guests tonight have taken the music world by storm; and don't let their adorable name fool ya, for they can rock really hard! Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Kitty Section"!

The audience applauded while the members of Kitty Section, Marinette (the costume designer), Kagami (the lyricist), and Jagged Stone, who was sitting by Luka and Juleka and Sam, all waved at the crowd.

Nadia first spoke to Jagged Stone, saying, "So, Jagged, as a father to two of Kitty Section's prominent members: Luka and Juleka, and uncle to Sam Noctis, how does it feel getting to see your family perform on stage"?

"Oh, it's quite the thrill, Nadia," Jagged eagerly answered, saying, "It truly makes my heart thump faster than a drum solo when I see them performing with their friends."

"Music is an important part of our lives," Luka added, saying, "We've grown to have a fondness for it since we've been little."

Nadia then asked Sam, "And Mr. Noctis-,"

"Please, call me Sam," Sam replied, feeling a little embarrassed, addressing, "Mr. Noctis is my father's name."

"Of course," Nadia replied before asking, "What's it like being up on stage with your friends and cousins"?

Sam answered, "Well, at first, it felt a little nerve-wracking to share my singing voice, but after doing it for quite some time, it's grown to be something I enjoy a lot. the only thing that I can imagine being better than it is just the time I get to spend with those who mean a lot to me."

"So true! I love performing with you guys," Rose squeaked happily.

"Here, here," Adrien added in support.

Nadia then asked one last question, asking, "So, how does the future look for Kitty Section? will there be many more new songs or performances coming our way in the future"?

"You bet," Ivan answered with confidence.

Juleka nodded in agreement as Luka commented, "There's gonna be a lot more music coming from us, so for the eager fans out there, be prepared because Kitty Section is gonna blow you away."