Jingle Bomb

It was Christmas Eve in Paris and all was peaceful as the Miraculous Team are busy finishing decorations and thinking how will they spend their Christmas Eve.

Inside Sam's house, it looked like an explosion of Christmas spirit had splattered all over the house, making it festive! There were lights hanging up on the ceiling blinking colorfully, there was garland on the railings and doorways, mistletoe nestled under the top of each doorway, and currently, in the large living room, there was a giant Christmas Tree with dozens of ornamanrts, lights, and a golden star glowing on top of the tree.

Sam was helping his parents decorate, placing a wreath on the wall, saying, "Perfect"!

"Wow, Sam! Looks like you and your family are really getting into the Christmas spirit," Faang commented while sitting isdiethe wreath Sam hung up.

Sam chuckled, saying, "What can I say? My family and I love the holidays. and guess what? Things are only gonna get more exciting from here! Because tonight, my family and I are hosting a Christmas party! I'm gonna invite all my friends from the Miraculous Team."

"that's a wonderful idea, Sam! How kind of you," Faang commente,d floating over to look at the tree with the boy.

Sam smiled, saying, "Well, they've been very nice to hang out with, and they've done so much to help me, i wanted to do something fun as a way to say thank you them. kind of like my Christmas gift to them."

"And speaking of gifts, Sam, can you help me put these under the tree," Nick asked while wheeling in a wagon full of presents wrapped beautifully with colorful bows.

"Sure, dad," Sam commented while helping to place some of the presents under the tree, saying, "I hope my friends like these gifts I got them."

"Knowing you got them from the heart, your friends will cherish them deeply," Lily, who came from the kitchen, and was mixing something in a bowl, commented.

Faang floated over to the bowl, smelling what was inside, asking, "What is that"?

"Why, it's cookie batter. I'm making a special batch of peppermint sugar cookies for the party," Lily replied.

Sam licked his lips eagerly, saying, "I love my mom's sugar cookies. They're the best"!

Lily giggled, appreciating the compliment, before going back inside the continue the cooking while Sam and his father continued to help get the house party-ready.

"Say, Sam, why don't you make some invitations for your friends to send out to them," Nick suggested.

Sam nodded, saying, "good idea, Dad," and ran to his bedroom, with Faang eagerly following him.

inside, Sam immediately sat down in front of his desk, got some paper, and began to write out his invitations.

Meanwhile, over at the bakery, Marinette was helping her father do some baking of her own for the holidays. It was her special tradition to make a batch of macarons for all of her friends for the holidays.

She was, at the moment, packing some up in a festive box, with Tikki helping to tie a ribbon on top of the box once it was closed. Her mom was attending to the oven in the far end of the kitchen, and her dad was doing some deliveries, so this was the perfect chance for tikki to be out and helping without anyone seeing.

"That's another batch done, Marinette," Tikki happily commented.

"Thanks, Tikki! Just a few more, and then we can go and deliver them," Marinette happily replied before writing out the stamp for who the box she had made was for.

"I know a faster way you can deliver them all at once," a voice soon chimed in, making Marinette and Tikki turn their heads and see Sam and Faang coming inside.