Haunt-Thor

In the class of History, everyone are studying a lesson about the origins of the Halloween holiday. Some students which is mainly the Miraculous heroes and their civilian identity focuses on the lesssons while other students which is mainly Les Enfants Terribles are plotting against the Miraculous heroes to humiliate them, then it's lunch time. Then it's Home Economics where the students uses differents ingredients to create Halloween candies.

During the night, Sam is at home working on his halloween costume : Silver Claw his superhero persona and also his childhood superhero. Until he spots his cousins : Luka disguised as Viperion and Juleka disguised as Purple Tigress.

"Hi Sam ! Nice to see you're ready cousin !" Said Luka watching Sam in his costume.

"Still wearing your Silver Claw halloween costume, Sam ?" Asked Juleka.

"Guilty as charged !" Replied Sam while failing to hide a little giggle.

"Anyways, we receive a message from Master FU, 3 members of Les Enfants Terribles are making havoc in Paris. We need to stop them !" Said Luka.

"Then we know what to do..." Said Sam as he and the two twins nods.

Faang, Teeth out !

Sass, Scales slither !

Roarr, Stripes on !

"Where do you think those Miraculous Heroes will come ?" Asked Lock.

"They should be here in a moment." Replied Shock

"Is it me, or do I see a wolf, a snake and a tiger ?" Asked Barrel.

"My name is Luka Couffaine Stone and I am the holder of the Miraculous of the Snake : Viperion". Answered Luka.

"My name is Juleka Couffaine Stone and I am the holder of the Miraculous of the Tiger : Purple Tigress". Answered Juleka.

"My name is Samuel "Sam" Noctis Couffaine Stone and I am holder of the Miraculous of the Wolf : Silver Claw". Answered Sam.

"And together we are... The Fangs Friends !" Answered the 3 heroes.

"The Fangs Friends ?" Asked Lock.

"Are you guys part of the Miraculous Heroes Team ?" Asked Shock.

"You don't look so tough !" Mocked Barrel.

"I'll take care of Lock, you Sis take care of Shock and Sam, Barrel is yours !" Said Luka/Viperion, the 3 cousins nods and prepare to face each villains of the team.

With Lock :

"Look what I have for you, Viperion !" Said Lock while throwing at the snake hero a pumpkin bomb, Viperion smirked before using his ability.

"Second chance" Shouted Viperion while using his ability, the pumpkin bomb is reflected back at Lock.

"Oh man, Chloe's will be so mad to learn this !" Said Lock before the pumpkin bomb exploded and trap him into a present box.

With Shock :

"Taste my magic, Purple Tigress !" Said Shock while throwing a spell towards Purple Tigress, Juleka smirked before using her ability.

"Clout !" Shouted Purple Tigress while using her ability, punching Shock and trapping her into a present box.

"Oh man, Chloe's will be so mad to learn this !" Said Shock while being trapped into the present box.

With Barrel :

"Any last words, Silver Claw ?" Asked Barrel without realizing that Silver Claw is smirking.