The chapter of Season 1

Here's the 26 requests that will concern Season 1 :

The night of the Lump of Horror (La nuit de l'immondice) : As the Miraculous Team (Marinette, Adrien, Alya, Nino, Zoé, Luka, Kim, Kagami, Alix, Rose, Mylène, Juleka, Ivan, Marc, Nathaniel, Sabrina, Nora (She will join the Miraculous team and inherits the Spider Miraculous) and Sam along with the Tiny Toons and the Animaniacs are gathering at the cinema to watch the newest horror movie : The Nightmare of the Lump of Horror (Immondice : Le démon des cauchemars). Randall Boggs (one of the Multiverse's villains of Hawk Moth and Mayura) and Nathalie/Mayura combines the Peacock Miraculous with an empty children scream canister (the same ones from Monsters INC) to create a Sentimonster named Lump of Horror (AKA in French : Immondice). It will be up for the heroes team to stop the creature once and for all.

Miraculous Origins : Silver Claw (Miraculous Origins : Griffe d'argent entre en scène !) : The request will concern Sam's arrival in Paris and meeting the Miraculous Heroes team which members are also students of Françoise Dupont Middle/High School and inheriting the Wolf Miraculous (one of the most powerful Miraculous in the world) from Master Fu. Together the Miraculous Team will fight once again Stormy Weather (AKA in French : Climatika) who's now part of Les Enfants Terribles.

Riposte 2 (Riposte 2.0) : The request will concern the first appearance of another OC Korra Mei-Ling and her partner : Lucario with her kwami : Go-Glow. After she was refused to participate in the tournament, Kagami is once again akumatized as Riposte, with a sentimonster named : Feinte. It will be up to Ladybug, Cat Noir, Silver Claw and Illumina (Korra's superhero identity) to save Kagami and defeat the sentimonster.

Terror-Ostrone (Effroi'lympique) : The request will concern Kim once again akumatized as Terror-Ostrone (AKA in french : Effroi'lympique), a villain who turns people into trophies. When Marinette and Adrien are turned into Sports trophies. It will be up to Kagami and Korra to team up with Sam and Alya to De-Akumatize Kim and saves the situation.

Poke-Master (Maître Pokémon) : The request will concern Hawk Moth akumatizing the Team Rocket Trio (Jessie, James and Meowth) and turn them into Poke-Master (AKA in French : Maître Pokémon), a cerberus-like super-villain who uses all types of Pokemon moves, when the team is struggling against this Akumatized villain, Lucario mega-evolves and our heroes saves the day once again.

Boss-Taria (Raton-Lapeur) : The request will concern Raphtalia from Rise of the Shield Hero who after an experiment from Les Enfants Terribles gone wrong is summoned in Paris and she joins the Miraculous Team. Furious about this, Chloe orders Felix to use the Peacock Miraculous to create a Sentimonster named Boss-Taria (AKA in French : Raton-Lapeur) to defeat Raphtalia and make her regret joining the Miraculous heroes. But once again Les Enfants Terribles plan will gone wrong once Raphtalia inherits the Raccoon Miraculous from Master FU and defeat the Sentimonster with the help of Marinette, Zoe, Korra and Sam.

Prima Drama (Dramatix) : The request will concern Les Enfants Terribles teaming up with Hawk's Moth Akuma Alliance. Chloe is akumatized as Prima Drama (AKA in French : Dramatix) out of jealousy towards Sam (during a flashback, Lily reveals to Sam's that she's Jagged Stone younger sister and that the famous rockstar is Sam's maternal uncle). She uses this information to her advantage and uses this "dark thought" as a weapon (by that : She akumatizes once again Jagged Stone as Guitar Villain). Sam will need to save his maternal uncle from Les Enfants Terribles and Hawk Moth with the help of Alya/Rena Rouge (in this fanfic, she will be Sam's girlfriend), Ladybug, Cat Noir, Viperion and Purple Tigress and deakumatize Chloe once again.

Darkblade 2.0 (La contre-attaque du chevalier noir) : After getting utterly beaten by Raphtalia, who wishes to join the fencing team, D'argencourt becomes Darkblade (AKA in French : Le chevalier noir) and tries to take over Paris with the help of Bowser and Lysandre. When the team's back is easily defeated by the alliance. Only Sam, Korra and Lucario, Raphtalia and Ladybug can defeat the evil knight and save Paris.