Red Wolf

In Mrs Mendeleiv classroom everyone are studying a Biology lesson about Frogs. Some students which is mainly the Miraculous heroes and their civilian identity focuses on the lesssons while other students which is mainly Les Enfants Terribles are plotting against the Miraculous heroes to humiliate them, then it's lunch time. Then it's Zoology class where the students learns about the Wolves living as packs. After school, each members of the Miraculous Team coaches Sam and Alya for their upcoming date.

Coaching with the boys for Sam :

"Ok, man. First things first, relax, man. just unwind and be yourself; after all, Alya likes you for who you are," Nino advised.

Sam rolled his shoulders, trying to relax so he wasn't feeling so nervous.

"When you meet up with her, bring her a bouquet of flowers. It's a generous gift," Adrien suggested.

"Ooh! If you're nervous to speak, you can write her a poem or a song. Nothing's more romantic than a soothing serenade," Ivan commented.

"Oh yes. the melody of a love song is quite soothing and just as entrnacing," Luka commented.

Sam chuckled nervously, saying, "I'm not much of a singer, and I'm not the world's greatest poet."

"In that case, just imagine that you're talking to your parents, or Zoe and Korra. It'll help you feel more relaxed when you're chatting with alya during your date, and it'll help you battle against your nerves," Kim replied.

"Statistically speaking, it's been proven that 89% of romantic gatherings are always successful when the guy offer small talk in linking to one of the interests of the female partner," Max pointed out while looking on his computer.

"Yeah. Since you're family is known for technology, and Alya runs the Ladyblog, you can talk to her about certain aspects to the tech she uses to make them," Nathaniel suggested.

"Yeah! Oh, and ask her about superheroes; she's a huge fan of them," Marc added.

Sam chuckled, saying, "I do have an old comic of one of my favorite superheroes when I was little. I wonder if she'd like to read it."

"Great idea," Killua commented.

Lucario chattered something in Pooemon language while patting Sam on the back, letting him know that he got this.

"Thanks, Lucario," sam thanked the pokemon, before he stood up, saying, "Ok, I can do this. Alya Cesaire, prepare to be swept off your feet"!

Coaching with the girls for Alya :

"Ooh! your first date with Sam! how are you feeling," Rose asked Alya excitedly.

"Honestly, I feel like a train wreck inside. I'm worried I might mess it up or say the wrong thing," Alya admitted nervously while sitting on the edge of the stairs leading to Marinette's bed.

Marientte was surprised, saying while smiling, "You? Nervous? Who are you and what have you done to our confident, smart Alya"?

Alya couldn't help but snicker, knowing Marinette was trying to help her relax.

"No worries, Alya; you'll have loads of fun on your date! Sam's a caring guy, and I know that he loves you the most when you're being yourself," Zoe commented.

"Yeah! Ooh, and if you want to make things interesting, crack a few jokes! Sam loves a good laugh," Korra added.

Alya wrote this down, saying, "Ok, I can do that. Think I should dress up"?

"It's one idea, but I can tell Sam wouldn't mind however you dress because he thinks you're beautiful just the way you are," Marinette answered.

"just don't get too nervous and talk all bleh-bleh-bleh-bleh-bleh," Alix commented while making a hilarious face, causing everyone in the room to laugh, knowing how Marinette stumbled with her words whenever she tried to talk to Adrien.