Boss-Taria

In Mrs Mendeleiv classroom everyone awaits the grades of their last Chemistry tests. Some students which is mainly Max, Adrien, Alya and Sam, has received perfect marks while the rest of the Miraculous team and their civilian identities received correct marks except Nathaniel (despite being tutored by Sam during the weekend for the exam) while Les Enfants Terribles received terrible marks except Jack Spicer, Herve (Code Lyoko) and Misogi Kumagawa, while Montana Max plots against Sam, due to the fact that Sam got a perfect mark for the Chemistry test while Montana Max received a big F. Then it's Zoology class where the teacher is the Drumstick Looney Tunes : Foghorn Leghorn.

Meanwhile :

"So this is Paris ? Just hoping I can finally meet the Miraculous Heroes team and maybe join their ranks against Hawk Moth..." The voice belonged to a young girl with long brown hair and reddish eyes. Being a demi-human with racoon and tanuki ancestry, she has fluffy red tanuki ears and a bushy tail. She takes after her father in having a lean build but has built some muscle from the demanding life of an adventurer, as soon as she said that, she gets transported into a portal to Paris.

Meanwhile in Les Enfants Terribles Hideout :

I heard we have someone out there, a girl who's look like a Raccoon, she can be a good recruit for the team". Explained Mertle.

"Great mind do think alike Mertle, imagine this, if she joins Les Enfants Terribles, since we already have Misogi, nothing can stop us for humiliating the Miraculous Team !" Smirked Chloe, excited to have another potential recruit for Les Enfants Terribles.

"The problem is, if that girl joins the Miraculous Heroes Team, our plans as Les Enfants Terribles to prove to Paris that they're just a bunch of losers will fail, miserably !". Complained Sissi Delmas.

"No way that will happen, the fact Sam is more wealthy than me, I can stand it, the fact he gets high and better grades than me, I can stand it, but to have another girl in his team of barbarians, absolutely no way !". Complained Montana Max.

"No worries, we still have a plan to convince that girl to join our team !" Said Chloe.

"Felix, when do you think you will ask your uncle Gabriel, to borrow us the Peacock Miraculous." Said Mertle.

"Right... Now..." Said Felix.

Meanwhile in Sam's House :

"Sorry Nathan, I tried to help you by tutoring you for the Chemistry exam, but sounds like to me, I helped you for nothing" Admitted Sam.

"Don't worry about it, Sam, you did help me and I really appreciated what you did to me." Assured Nathan.

Flashback :

"Nathaniel!" The teacher yelled getting his attention. "I've got your test here" She said while showing Nathaniel a D- for his test.
"Wh..wh." He said not sure what to say.

"Sam told me he tutored you for the test." She said.

"He did, yes." Nathaniel admitted.

"Well, in order to avoid failling Science class, why don't you take Sam's example ? Because, he's one of the students who received a perfect grade for that test." Advised Mrs. Mendeleiv.

Sam couldn't help it but feels mixed, a part of him is happy for having an A+ on Mrs Mendeleiv Chemistry test and a part of him feeling ashamed since many of the students will think of Sam as a teacher pet, especially towards his friends. Alya who's sitting next to him, gently stroked his hand to comfort him.

End of flashback :

"Either way, the team needs us at Master Fu, something tells me we could have another member for the team." Said Sam.