Goldie-Locks

In Mrs Bustier classroom, our heroes learns about the tale of the princess Rapunzel, Some students which is mainly the Miraculous heroes and their civilian identity focuses on the lesssons while other students which is mainly Les Enfants Terribles are plotting against the Miraculous heroes to humiliate them, then it's lunch time. Then it's Ethics class with Vanilla the Rabbit. Afterward our heroes goes to the park where Adrien is called for a photoshoot but alas for them, Adrien's partner for the photoshoot is Lila. At the park, Adrien was in the middle of another photo shoot for his father's modeling company, and to his chagrin, Lila was beside him, doing some photo poses by his side. Adrien felt really uncomfortable having the conniving liar next to him, but sadly, as much as he wanted to send her away, he couldn't. Not only did his father consider her a "muse" but he couldn't just tell him to fire Lila unless he had a legitimate reason for doing so, and he knew that even if he could come up with one, Lila would just lie her way into his mind and convince him all is good.

Korra and Lucario, Marinette, Sam, Alya, Luka, Juleka, Rose, Mylene, and Raphtalia were watching from a distance, waiting for Adrien to finish.

"Poor Adrien. He doesn't look like he's having any fun over there," Rose sadly commented.

"It stinks that he has to do this with Lila; she's such a stuck-up princess," Marinette added on, seeing the sad look Adrien had, and how more nervous he got when Lila tried to get closer to him, making Marinette want to go over there and punch her face.

Korra suddenly got an idea, saying, "I know how we can make it more fun."

"What are you thinking of, Korra," Sam asked curiously.

"You'll see," Kora commented as she skated a bit away from the others and stood still. suddenly, she began to fake a choke, saying in an exaggerated tone of voice, "Oh no! I think...*gasp* I'm...*gasp* dying! From seeing Lila's dumb face on camera," and laid on the ground back-first, pretending to be dead.

That little "Act" caused the group to snicker, with Luka saying, "That is quite humorous."

Rose then got a bunch of flowers and laid them on Korra's stomach, saying, "Here lies the body of the one person who could do what Lila can't: say the truth," and that got another round of laughter going from everyone. Sam and Alya were leaning on one another while laughing, Juleka was covering her mouth while Luka was leaning against a bench to support his body while laughing, Raphtalia fell backward, sitting on the ground while she tried to stifle her laughter hopelessly, Mylene, Rose, and Marinette were clutching their ribs, and Lucario fell to the ground rolling in laughter.

However, Lila overheard what they were saying, and she was livid! No one was gonna mock her and get away with it! He signaled the photographer that she needed a minute and went to go talk to them while Adrien followed, set to stop her if he needed to protect his friends.

Meanwhile, everyone was still laughing, as Alya commented, "Girl, where do you come up with this stuff"?

"In my head, and Lucario when he's being over dramatic," Korra answered while standing up, her response making Lucario perk up and cross his arms, giving a "hey" look towards her.

"Oh, come you, it's true," Korra retorted back at him, with Lucario holding his head up in denial.

Suddenly, Lila's voice interrupted the moment as the Italian snob exclaimed, "Do you mind? We are trying to do a photo shoot in the park, and I don't think Gabriel would appreciate it if he heard some friends of Adrien were preventing him from doing his job."

"Oh, you were doing a photoshoot? I thought you were rehearsing for an audition about a desperate housewife who can't seem to handle a break-up," Sam sarcastically retorted.