𝟏𝟒. 𝐌𝐫. 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐚

Author's POV

At the Sharma villa, Alaya sought her sister-in-law's opinion, "Bhabhi, do you think this will look good on me?" She asked, striking a pose in a elegant beige-colored saree.

Divya's eyes lit up with approval. "Yes, Alaya, this one is fabulous! You should definitely wear this. Aayansh will be left breathless when he sees you," she said with a chuckle, teasing her about the effect she would have on her husband.

"Bhabhi... Kuch bhi," Alaya said, her face turning a deep shade of pink as she blushed.

Divya couldn't resist teasing her. "Aree re re, our princess is blushing!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

Alaya playfully rolled her eyes and headed towards the closet to drape her saree. "Come on, I'm running late! If I take any longer, Mom will kill me," she said with a laugh, her voice muffled from inside the closet.

Alaya emerged from the closet, resplendent in her beige saree, and Divya's jaw dropped in awe. "Oh my my!" she exclaimed, dramatically wiping away fake tears. Alaya burst out laughing at her sister-in-law's theatrics.

Just then, a knock on the door broke the spell. Divya opened it to find Kriti and Janvi standing there, eager to catch a glimpse of the bride-to-be. "Where's our apsara?" they asked in unison.
(celestial beauty.)

As they entered the room, Janvi dramatically declared, "Hayee kisi ki Nazar na lage!" and Kriti quickly grabbed some kohl from her bag. She gently applied it to the back of Alaya's ear, a traditional Indian gesture believed to ward off evil eyes and bring good luck.
(May no evil eye fall on her!)

Janvi skillfully enhanced Alaya's natural beauty with a subtle, minimalist makeup look, perfectly capturing the bride's desire for understated elegance. Kriti then styled Alaya's hair into a sleek, simple bun, showcasing her graceful neck and accentuating the stunning jhumka earrings she wore, paired with a matching neckpiece.

Alaya's wrists were adorned with a delicate set of bangles on one hand and a elegant watch on the other, adding a touch of sophistication to her overall look.

The final flourish came with the application of a small, exquisite bindi, which perfectly complemented her simple yet elegant appearance, elevating her beauty to new heights.

(Her saree)

As the final touches were applied, the trio shared a warm, heartfelt hug, their bond and excitement palpable. Divya had already made her way downstairs, where she was lending a hand to her mother-in-law in the kitchen, surrounded by the enticing aromas of traditional delicacies.

Meanwhile, the Malhotra family arrived, and Ajay, Yuvaan, and Ariv welcomed them with gracious smiles. Aayansh, dashing in a tailored gray three-piece suit, paired perfectly with his sleek Rolex watch, exuded confidence and style, his eyes sparkling with anticipation as he awaited his angel's arrival.