𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Author's POV

Few months ago

The man's body jerked violently as the bucket of ice-cold water was poured over his face, shockwaves coursing through his already battered body. His face, etched with scratches and bruises, contorted in agony as the freezing liquid seeped into his wounds. His clothes, tattered and torn, clung to his shivering frame, offering little protection from the torment.

His eye, swollen and bloodshot, strained to stay open, but the pain was too much. He squeezed it shut, only to be met with the searing sensation of salt being dropped onto his open wounds. A blood-curdling scream echoed through the room, bouncing off the walls as his body arched in torment.

The salt dug deep into his lacerations, igniting a fire that seemed to burn his very soul. His wounds, already bleeding profusely, began to seep even more, staining the floor beneath him with crimson droplets. The man's chest heaved, his breathing ragged and labored, as he struggled to endure the unrelenting torture.

Arhaan's eyes blazed with fury as he towered over Avinash, his fists clenched and his jaw set. "How dare you think of harming my sister-in-law?" he thundered, his voice echoing off the walls.

But instead of cowering, Avinash burst out laughing, his eyes glinting with malevolence. "Looks like Arhaan Malhotra is a big boy now," he taunted, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Arhaan's anger boiled over, and he unleashed a hard punch to Avinash's face. But even as his fist connected with a sickening crunch, Avinash continued to smile. "I wanted her," he said, his voice dripping with obsession.

"And I'll get her. Cage her so that she will belong to me." He admitted.

Rudra's eyes blazed with fury as he towered over Avinash, his fists clenched and his jaw set. "How dare you say these filthy things about my sister?" he growled, his voice low and menacing.

Avinash, still tied to the chair, sneered at Rudra. "Rudra Ahuja, the best friend of Aayansh Malhotra," he taunted. "When did she become your sister, huh?"

Rudra's anger boiled over, and he unleashed another kick, connecting with Avinash's chest. Avinash grunted in pain, but his smile never wavered.

"You're just a friend, Rudra," Avinash spat. "You'll never be family. And Alaya... she'll never be yours to protect."

Rudra's face twisted in rage, and he raised his foot again, ready to strike. But this time, he paused, his chest heaving with exertion. He knew he had to keep his cool, had to make Avinash pay for his crimes.

"You're going to regret ever crossing us, Avinash," Rudra hissed. "You're going to regret ever thinking of harming Alaya."

Aditya stood motionless, his eyes fixed on the gruesome scene before him. He leaned against the table, his hands folded across his chest, a grim expression etched on his face. The brutal torture of Avinash was a sight to behold, and Aditya knew that his best friends, Rudra and Arhaan, would stop at nothing to make him pay for his crimes.

A hint of a smile played on Aditya's lips as he thought about the fate that awaited Avinash. He was certain that his friends would extract every last bit of information from him, and then...then Avinash would suffer a slow and painful demise.

Aditya's eyes never left Avinash's face, his gaze piercing and unyielding. He could see the fear creeping into Avinash's eyes, the realization that he was at the mercy of men who would show him no quarter.

With a quiet confidence, Aditya knew that justice would be served. His friends would see to it, and Avinash would soon learn the true meaning of pain and suffering.