𝟓. 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Maybe I didn't get to have her forever,
but I'd hold onto every little piece
of her that
she gave me for the rest of my life.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

-------------------------˜"°•✩•°"˜--------------------------

I can't hurt her again. But she told me to not interfere in her life. How can she ask me to end everything between us?

I can kill and get killed if she wants me to but I can't stop loving her. She's my need. Her smile calms me. It's the best view to see her smiling.

Yesterday when I went to her place to invite them as it is the 19th birthday of my cousins. I didn't even glance at her but I had felt her gaze on me. It was hurting me. I can't do this. I can't let her go this time. I'll die without her.

I didn't wanted to sound rude that day at college. Her face fell down when I rudely asked Aadhya to get in the car. I know she cursed me. She sadly went away. I can't do this to her. It's hurting both of us.

I heard a knock on my door and got up from my couch to check who it was. My Mother was standing there glaring at me.

"Ab maine kya kiya". I thought
[Now what did I do]

"Jaldi ready ho ja. Office mein din bhar kaam nahi Kiya kya jo ab ghar mein bhi kaam karne baith gaya hai." She stated angrily.
[Get ready quickly. Didn't you worked in the office for the whole day now that you are working in the home as well]

"Mummy aaj maine leave le rakhi thi," I told her innocently.
[Mummy, I had taken a leave today]

"Haan wohi toh, kitna bada kaam kiya hai mere bete ne. Leave le rakhi hai taki jo kaam office mein karne the wo Ghar pe kar raha hai. Leave lene ka matlab hota hai kaam na karna. Tere Bhai behen ka birthday hai aaj. Kuch der mein sab guests bhi aa jayenge. Ab Jaa jaldi tayar ho ja. 10 minutes mein neeche aa jaana." She told me with a glare and went out of my room.

[Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You've taken leave from the office and doing the work in home. If you are taking leave, that means you dont have to do work. Today is your brother and sister's birthday. Guests will arrive in sometime. No go and get ready quickly. Come down in 10 minutes]

I took out a black turtle neck t-shirt from my closet and changed into it. I got ready really fast in like just five minutes. Matashri ka order jo tha. Kya hi kar sakte hai.
[Afterall it was mom's order. What can we do]

 What can we do]

(His outfit)

I was on a business call when suddenly my eyes fell on her. I looked at her from head to toe. I just want to kiss her my way here now.

"Sir are you there" I heard the voice from the other side.
"I'll call you back" was all I said and disconnected the call.
It felt like everything else fading away as her hazel eyes were staring deep into mine. She was looking damn hot in that black jumpsuit. Fuck. She looks like mine. She is mine.

(Her Outfit)

(Her Outfit)

I got down the stairs and greeted everyone. I felt her gaze on me. "Does she want to talk with me?" I thought. I looked at her and she looked away. Woah she really wants to talk to me.

I was going towards her when suddenly someone pulled me and hugged me. It was Siddhi, my college friend. I warned her several times that I don't like hugs. Still, she does it. I looked at my love already glaring at me. No no no baby it's not what you're thinking.

Siddhi and I talked for a few minutes when my best friend arrived. I could feel my sunshine looking at me. She must be so angry now. I wanted to talk to her. But these motherfuckers are not letting me go away from them.

Soon my junior and Arhaan and Alaya's friend Aditya arrived. My sunshine went to him and hugged him tightly. I felt a sudden rush of pain in my heart. She never smiled at me the way she was smiling at him.

I know I'm not worthy enough to get her smile.

I went away from my friends to her. She glanced at me for a second and then went away excusing herself. I talked to Aditya for a minute and Arhaan arrived getting him along with him.

It was time to cut the cake. Everyone gathered. Aadhya cut her cake and Anirudh did after her. They fed the cake to everyone in the family. Aadhya then went to Aashi, her best friend and fed the cake to her. She then fed the cake to my angel too.

A bit of cream was there below Alaya's lower lip. I went to her and wiped off the cream. She didn't protested.

I went away from there as Siddhi pulled me towards herself. Why is she doing it? Can't she stay away from me?

She took me to meet some of our college friends. I looked at my angel and she was looking at Siddhi and our intertwined hands as if she was ready to kill her.

I know it doesn't look good but she is my friend. Though she isn't as important as my Angel. I gently removed my hand from her grip. She raised her brows at me. "Siddhi I don't like these things. Please don't do these kinda things"

She took her hand to herself and I talked with my friends for sometime.

I glanced at Angel and she was still glaring at Siddhi.

Is Angel getting jealous? I need to clarify things before she hurts herself again because of me.

After some time my Father called me. He told me to come to his study after the party as he wanted to talk to me about some important work. I agreed to him and then got busy with my friends and family.

I tried to find my sunshine everywhere and at last found her with Arhaan and Rudra. What are they whispering in her ears? She was glaring at me. What did I do? I frowned at her. If looks could kill someone, I would have been 6 feet under till now.

I went to them and casually asked her. "What happened Alaya?" She glared at me and replied.
"So now you will call me ALAYA? You... I'm leaving." She left from there stomping her foot.

Did she get jealous? Oh God. Didn't she wanted me to end everything? I could hear Arhaan and his friend laughing.

I followed her as she went to the garden. She was standing there. I went to her and called her. She didn't turned back and probably she was lost in her thoughts. I called her again but she didn't turned back.

At last I gently tapped her shoulder. She looked at me with her pretty doe eyes but what hurt me was her eyes filled with tears. I can't bear this.

I did it again. Why is it always me who hurts her?

-------------------------˜"°•✩•°"˜--------------------------
Happy Dussehra everyone 🧡✨
Hope you liked the chapter🫀
Vote and comment your views.
Follow on Instagram for spoilers and reels
@eraya.writes

Till then
Byeee🪐💗