𝟐𝟐. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

सारी दुनिया से जीत के मैं
आया हूँ इधर
तेरे आगे ही मैं हारा
किया तूने क्या असर
मैं दिल का राज़ कहता हूँ
की जब जब सांसें लेता हूँ
तेरा ही नाम लेता हूँ
ये तूने क्या किया...

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"Please hide somewhere, I'll see who it is" I said to him and quickly changed into a suit which I found the first

I told him to hide somewhere because there's no way I would embarrass myself infront of our friends. They'll surely tease us like hell.

I opened the door and saw kriti there with my outfit for the mehendi ceremony. She had designed it.

"Kya kar Rahi thi madam" she sighed dramatically.

"Kuch nahi main toh fresh ho Rahi thi bathroom mein thi." I replied

"Thik hai thik hai" she said and I smiled. I was getting afraid.

"Ok try this" kriti said after a pause. She pointed at the outfit and forwarded it to me

It was a beautiful white lehenga with sleeveless blouse and a yellow coloured dupatta.

"Ok tu Jaa main try karti hoon" I blurted. I was getting anxious.

"Aye aye captain" kriti said dramatically and left from the room.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom. Aayansh was scrolling through the phone leaning on the counter.

"Kaun tha baby" he asked me without raising his eyes. "Kriti" I sighed and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed the crown of my hair.

"I love you Ansh" I whispered moving back and kissed his cheek. I don't know why but I have a sudden urge to kiss him.

"I love you more meri jaan" he said and pecked my lips. I pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. I don't know why I did this but I felt it right.