𝟐𝟖. 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬

I woke up from my sleep when I felt her struggling to remove my arm off her body

I woke up from my sleep when I felt her struggling to remove my arm off her body. Last night we slept snuggled to each other. She was wearing my shirt. My hand was on her waist while my face was rested against her neck.

"Good Morning Angel" I murmured leaving a lingering kiss on her neck. I could feel her freezing. Her body responds to my touch almost immediately.

I love the effect I have on her. "Anshh" she moaned when I sucked on her neck. I hummed in response.

She started playing with my hair locks while I marked her. "Ansh stop na. You already left so many marks which will surely take lot of time to hide." She started whining like a baby. I got up and pecked her nose. She giggled.

"I love you" I whispered and took her lips into mine in a slow kiss. "I love you more" she giggled breaking the kiss.

She glanced at the clock and shocked pushing me away. I frowned at her reaction. It's not late.

"What happened baby" I asked her. "Kuch nahi utho tum mujhe shower lene jaana hai. Breakfast banana hai sabke liye" she said and the next moment hissed in pain.

"Kya hua" I asked teasing her. She glared at me. "Sab tumhari wajah se ho Raha hai".

"Raat ko main keh raha tha kya. Ansh don't stop. Ansh please" her eyes widened and she hit me on the arm.

"Bathroom mein lekar chalo mujhe" She said spreading her arms like a baby. I picked her up keeping her legs around my torso. She hid her head in the crook of my neck.

Her breath was fanning on my neck sending blood straight to my lower body. That's what she does to me. She makes me desperate everytime.

I put her down gently in the bathtub and turned on the faucet. The warm water filling the tub relaxing her sore muscles.

She first flinches when the water touched her body but then relaxed after sometime. I pecked her forehead. "I'll take a shower hmm" I stated more like asked her. She nodded her head in denial with a pout. She made some place for me in the bathtub.

A chuckle left from my mouth seeing her cute antics. I removed my lower and got inside the tub. She kept her head on my chest. A sigh left her mouth. I kissed her neck. She tilted her head to give me more access. I left a trail of kisses all the way to her neck while massaging her body with my hands.

She relaxed herself in my embrace. "Shall I wash your hairs" I asked her. She hummed and kissed me on the cheek tilting her head.

I washed her hair carefully massaging the scalps.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

I made her wear the bathrobe after we bathed and towel dried her hairs followed by air drying and untangling them carefully.

"Aayansh aaj main kya pehnu" I frowned after hearing Aayansh. Why is she calling me AAYANSH rather than Ansh.

"Kuch bhi pehen lo" I replied setting my hairs. She pouted like a baby. Her lips are so soft. They are so sweet like honey. I just want to kiss them for life.