𝟑. 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞?

The alarm clock buzzed in the room causing Aayansh to wake up. It was 5 AM so he started to do his usual routine of going to the gym followed by getting ready for his office.

But before that, he decided to check his phone if he had got any messages. There wasn't any notification which he wanted to see. Instead, he got to know his sunshine left his message on seen.

 Instead, he got to know his sunshine left his message on seen

(His bedroom)

I texted her 'Hi Angel:)' last night

I texted her 'Hi Angel:)' last night. Can't she at least text me a simple 'Hi'? God her attitude!! She'll be the death of me someday.

I wanted to have a simple conversation with her as we met after a long time. I wanted to meet her to apologise for being a jerk at that time.
It's gonna be a tough task to get her back.

I got ready wearing my business attire and went downstairs to have my breakfast. My mother served me the food.

The breakfast was going silently when my mother broke the silence saying "Aayu, what have you thought about getting married? You're already 27 beta."

I choked hard on my juice hearing the word marriage. My father then said "Yes, you think about it. Have you thought of any girl Aayansh? You can tell us if you are having any girl in your life."

"No Papa, I never thought about getting married anytime soon. I was very busy with my work." I lied. I had always thought of her being my bride. But before getting married, I have to apologise and get her trust back. It will surely take some more time but I'll definitely do it. I don't want to force her. I want our relationship to be perfect.

"Okay, so I have a girl in my mind. You know her very well. I think Alaya would be the only one who will be able to handle you." My mother said.

I was genuinely happy about my angel being my wife. But not now when she hates me to the core. I don't want to force her into this marriage thing. I will surely marry her but only with her own will.

"Mom, I will not take any decision in a hurry. I want some time." I tried to deny her topic.

"Aur kitna time chahiye tujhe. 28 ka ho jayega tu agle mahine." She said in a frustrated tone.