𝟑𝟐. 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏)

I was so exhausted as I did all the preparations today

I was so exhausted as I did all the preparations today. I have made a cake for him myself.

The invitations were also sent to the guests for the party. Our lunch date was also well organised. Well the credit goes to Rudra and Adi.

Also I had told Kriti to design a suit for him to wear.

Whereas Arhaan was helping in preparing the cake. Yeah he is a good cook.

Good thing was Ansh was not at home. He was in his office because he had some important meeting.

The cake was done and we were waiting for it to cool down so that we could do the frosting.

I got a call. I glanced at the clock. There's still sometime for him to come. Till then our work would be done.

I saw the caller ID and frowned. It was Ansh. Wasn't he in a meeting. I picked the call
"Hel..."
"aren't you in a meeting" I didn't let him finish his words and directly asked him.
"Aren't you happy that I called you" he asked in a same tone as mine
"No" I snapped back at him.

I saw Shalini maa controlling her laugh from my side view. I'm getting frustrated that is why I am blabbering things.

"I mean I was doing an important work so" he must must've been frowned hearing me

I mentally facepalmed myself. "I wasn't busy so I thought of calling my wife who apparently is busy with her IMPORTANT WORK and about the meeting, it's rescheduled in half an hour because of some glitches." He stressed the word important meeting .

"Ansh" I said
He hummed in response
"Are you taking a leave tomorrow" he again hummed in response.

"What is this hmm hmm" I asked him sternly.

"Meri biwi kaam kar rahi hai na, husband se important toh kaam hai. Why will I disturb her" he said like a baby complaining to his mother.

I moved towards our room. "Aww mera baby" I cooed him controlling my laugh.
"I'm not a baby" he complained again.

"Then who are you" I paused and said "Daddy"

I can visualise his eyes might have widened. He coughed after listening to what I said.

"What happened Daddy" I whispered the last word to tease him.

"If you say that again, I'll cancel all the meetings and come home right now to punish you" he said in a stern voice

I gulped and didn't replied anything. I don't want to sit on wheelchair on his birthday. "Maa is calling me, I'll go downstairs. And do your work" I said and didn't even waited for his reply.

I took a deep breath to calm down my racing heart. After few minutes, I went downstairs to complete the pending process.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.