𝟑𝟒. 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

It's been eight months since we are married

It's been eight months since we are married. Eight months of us living together, staying happy together and loving each other more everyday.

"Angel" I'm calling her from last 15 minutes. And she is busy making breakfast. There isn't any value of husband. "An..." "Aa gayi na, don't stress your vocal cords husband" she came inside and shouted with the same intensity as mine.

"Baby I'm not able to find anything" she glared at me and shouted "who will clear this mess Mr Malhotra"

I glanced around the room. I really messed it. "I want this mess cleared in 10 minutes. Now" she shouted again pointing her finger at me. My wife and her mood swings are on peak these days. I gently bite on her finger and she gave me her signature death glare. My woman looks so hot like this.

I didn't argued neither tried something flirty as she won't back off from killing me here at this moment.

She started laughing after sometime. She came towards me and squeezed my cheeks. "Aww my baby, kitna darte ho yaar tum mujhse"

I left the shirt I was holding and picked her up. My little wife needs a lesson for her behaviour.

I dropped her on the bed and hovered over her. "Ansh" she whispered. As much as she was stopping me, I know what's going on in her mind. I kissed her forehead then her cheeks and her nose at last.

Her eyes were closed. Her forehead creased in annoyance as I stopped kissing her. I smirked seeing her like this.

After few seconds I closed the distance between us and joined our lips together. She immediately gave into the kiss. My desperate baby.

I felt her out of breath after few minutes and broke the kiss. "Let me go, everyone must be waiting for me downstairs" she whispered.

"And what about me" I said and started leaving kisses on her neck and collarbone. I sucked on a spot earning a needy moan from her.

I pulled my face up to look at her. I turned us so the she was now on top of me. She clutched my hairs and started sucking and nibbling on it. I groaned at the feeling of her soft honey like lips on my neck. She bit and then sucked my skin. Exactly doing what I do with her.

"Angel" I groaned when place an open mouth kiss on my neck. "We should go downstairs" as much as I want to turn her and pound into her in an inhumane speed, I controlled myself and stopped my actions. She is definitely making it hard for me. And I can't spend my next few hours here pounding into her as I wish to because I have an important work in the office.

Not like I am interested but I have to attend it. It's for the betterment of our company. We can get a business award for it and it's my duty as a CEO to make it happen. "chalo" she said and I helped her get up.

"BHAI, BHABHI" I heard Arhaan screaming. Why does this piece of shit always interferes in between my love life.

"Aa rahi hoon" Angel screamed with the same intensity as his voice. Are these two set to damage my eardrums.

She set her outfit and almost ran out of the room. I chuckled at her behaviour and picked a shirt for me to wear.

I went downstairs after clearing all the pile of clothes. Everyone was waiting for me. I took a seat beside my wife who was giving me a bombastic side eye. What did I do now.

I saw everyone looking at me as if I am an alien. I saw Arhaan smirking at me. Idiot.

I cleared my throat "shall we start eating. I've to go to office." I let out the first thing which came in my mind.

Everyone came back to normal and started having their breakfast. Are they getting any sort of attacks. I placed my palm on her thighs in a loving manner. I could see her glaring at me from my peripheral view.

A phone rang and she composed herself again. My hands moved to her inner thighs. My fingers started playing with her sensitive part. She pulled her legs together restraining my hand to move ahead.

"Beta, why aren't you eating properly. Aren't you feeling well." Chachi asked her. I smirked because I know the reason. "N... No Chachi, I'm eating" she answered and started eating the food. I took my hand back as I know she won't be able to control her moans if I proceed to work on her further.

After our breakfast, I wore my blazer and started leaving for my office. "I'll be late today" I declared and left from there. She was glaring at me like I am a criminal. What did I do.

I was waiting outside the mansion when I heard her voice. "Ansh" she said and walked fast to me. "Change your shirt" she ordered. I frowned at her statement. "Why" I asked her.

"Are you planning to show this mark to everyone in the office too." She said pointing at my neck.

I realised why everyone in the family was looking at me like that. I laughed looking at her annoyed face. "What" she asked glaring at me. "You better hide it otherwise I'll kill you" she threatened me pointing her finger on my face.

She then pulled me with my collar and buttoned the two upper buttons to hide the mark which I left open. "Dare you open this" she threatened me again.

"Baby but why should I hide this. Isn't it a good thing that people will know I belong to you." I said being innocent. "Sabko pata hai you are my husband. What else do you want. And moreover I'll pluck the eyes off of any girl who flirts with my man" She said coming closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Or I'll just do any operation without giving anaesthesia" she added biting my earlobe seductively.

"Possessive huh" I smirked not showing how much I'm controlling myself. "For you I am" she replied and kissed my cheek.

"We should go now husband" she said. I smiled at her and we both drove off to our offices. I'll first drop her to the hospital and then will go to my office.

We reached her hospital in some time. I pecked her lips and said "love you wifey. Miss me ok" she chuckled and nodded.

"Love you more husband" she said and left from there.

-------------------------˜”°•✩•°”˜--------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter 🍃

Do Vote and Comment ✨

Again not gonna promise anything about next update. I'll post it once it's done 👍🏻

Follow me on Instagram for reels and Spoilers🤍

Byeee💗🪐