𝟒𝟒. 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 [Last Chapter]

I woke up from my sleep and saw the most beautiful sight infront of me

I woke up from my sleep and saw the most beautiful sight infront of me. Three months old Baby Ansh was sleeping on dadda Ansh's chest.

Nowadays he looks the carbon copy of his dad. His features are same as Ansh. He just pouts like me.

Ansh was sleeping in sitting position and his mouth was partly open whereas baby ansh was on his chest but his mouth was also partly open.

Like father like son

I got closer to them and pecked both their foreheads. Rihansh isn't a silent kid at night. But Aayansh handles him and doesn't even complains.

"Good Morning wifey" I heard a throaty voice of my husband. He spread his arm signalling me cuddle him.

I snuggled into him and rested my head on his arm. Mornings like this are pure bliss. I kept my one hand on baby Ansh's back.

After few minutes his cute lips started wobbling. Ansh was sleeping. I gently took Rihansh from his grip to breastfeed him.

"Papa ko Kitna pareshan karte ho aap" I said in a baby voice. His lips curled a little.

I opened two three shirt buttons of my shirt and started feeding him before he starts crying.

After feeding him, I made him burp patting his back gently. He slept like that again. I guess the father son duo did a party at night.

I made him lie in the crib which was in our room.

His face frowned but he was still sleeping. His face was adorned with a cute pout. Dramebaaz

I took a nice bath and did my morning routine. I don't wear much weighed clothes and wear some simple suits or shirt and trousers.

As I was setting my hairs in a bun. Rihansh started crying. I went to his crib and gently picked him in my arms.

He snuggled in my warmth and kept his tiny head on my shoulder. He clutched my suit tightly with his little hands.

"Aww Mera baccha, nahi rote Jaana. Mumma is here with you" I consoled him patting his back.

He made a humming sound and again rested his head on my shoulder. He stopped crying but still I was patting his back and walking in our room.

Ansh got up hearing his voice. "So jao na" I said. He was looking too tired. Offcourse he is tired. Afterall the duo spent a great night together.

"Give him to me" he said gesturing his hands forward. Listening to his father, Rihansh looked at him with his beautiful eyes. He too wants to go to him.

"Baap ka chamcha" I muttered and gave him to Ansh. He giggled softly and hid his face in his father's neck. Ansh laughed looking at me.

After sometime I told Ansh to freshen up. I made Rihansh bath and made him wear cute clothes.