XXXIII

[TW:  Mentions of Manipulation & Gaslighting]

"Pride is a front. Humility is a fortress. Both are states of mind that feed on secrets, ego and pain. The more these three the more the pride, the less they are the higher the level of humility. Have nothing to hide, nothing to lose and nothing to prove and humility is sure. Pride sure comes before a fall."

- Asuni LadyZeal

NARRATOR

The shadowy figure stood a few feet away watching the impending chaos. They smirked watching Y/N get scared they hadn't even made their way into the school yet she was petrified. It made them shiver with excitement.

They had let a bit of their quirk enter the school but masked it so only Y/N would feel it. They had been working hard to master their quirk.

While they didn't have Y/N to help them out most of the time, they had to look elsewhere for help.

So, far they're nearing full potential and they wanted to show her what she missed out on. They wanted to ruin her so they could pick back up the pieces that they destroyed in the first place. They were doing so much better for her minus the cheating and every other thing a fiancé shouldn't do to the person they were going to marry.

They wanted things to go their own way and they figured she would just obey like usual. It was like for over seven years. They underestimated her ability to act like everything was good. Y/N was an amazing actor.

Nearly, having everyone fooled especially, themselves at first he thought it would be awhile by then those days hours turned to weeks, into months, and then years. They kept to themselves about what happened.

Many were curious about her absence of course they covered for her like any fiancé would thinking she was having a fit.

They manipulated the public about her disappearance and fooled the many sidekicks who wanted to ask about her–recommendations and just advice. They lied to them time and time again.

They finally decided to make their appearance again after hiring a sniper to stalk her and just scare her. They didn't want her dead at least not yet. She hadn't fully served her purpose to him. They still needed her, they were still willing to her give a chance. She should be so lucky to even be getting one.

(😈💕)

Y/N stood in her classroom looking at the empty desks and new sheets she printed out for her students.

She felt more herself although still paranoid. Aizawa had left for this period, as he had a class and Y/N was still on edge—full on teetering on paranoia but she couldn't avoid her workplace for long. She also had to talk to Nezu unsure of how he would react.

It was on her mind constantly the idea of losing everything she worked on and the feeling made her stomach feel sick.

Y/N felt nauseous just thinking of it. It was all necessary so he could stay away from her. He never liked conferences and she knew one wasn't even for another six months and she could only assume the worst and she didn't want to.

Avoiding the thoughts entering her head. The constant fear and idea that he would return, was becoming too much, too much for her to handle.

Chaos always ensued, it seemed to always follow her like the plague. It came and went she could only keep it at bay.