I

normally i would write in italics, i'm feeling lazy and it's also midnight...the next day i am writing this. the song attached is what will be played for class. also, you'll get some clues about your quirk this chapter (:

Narrator

You stood at the gates of U.A. the hero school it looked the same as you remembered. Passing by everyday to head to work, now you finally got a job at the prestigious school. For most this would be such a huge achievement to celebrate but for you, it was another job but a good paying job.

You were dressed in casual clothing, which consisted of blue jeans with slits on the sides, a green graphic teacher t-shirt, green converses and a black hoodie. Your hair was in a bun, slicked back and edges laid. You had a black chanel clutch bag to complete the outfit. You didn't do any makeup, but you did your skin routine and then added clear lipgloss. Usually, you would dress up and having professional attire but you were able to convince Nezu to let you wear causal clothes since you were not a pro hero. Usually the pros dressed in their hero outfits. I couldn't understand wearing the same outfit everyday especially if there's not immediate threat since you weren't about to fight some villain. You scanned your ID with your embarrassing photo on it.

When you first arrived during summer break to take your photo for your ID it was one of those bad hair days. A wash day gone wrong, horribly wrong. You shuddered at the memory of it. You heard the ringing sound letting you know you can enter the school grounds. You stepped through and sighed you felt yet another panic attack creeping up on you. You never did well with new settings or new anything. You pretty much were used to the same thing. Not that you hated change or just tried to avoid it. Instead, you just simply let it happen but don't acknowledge it. Which sounds like avoiding it but you were numb to it all. You didn't think you would teaching, let alone high school students. It seems as if all those manifesting and affirmations you did led you to do this. You hoped the vodka you had, the day you got the email from Nezu that it was a joke not actually thinking you got it. You almost deleted it but you actually read it and sighed at it. Now you have to go back to school after trying to avoid it after graduation.

You walked up to the front doors, not taking in the purple and orange hue sunrise that painted the background of the school or the light translucent clouds that slowly appeared or the flowers spread out all over the grass you passed by. You pulled the dark blue doors open and walked in taking the new school scent as you the doors shut behind the cool air hitting your covered arms. You shivered a bit before making your way to the long halls.

You walked in silence for about five minutes just taking in everything. You were provided a map by Nezu but you left it home. You were alone on this, I mean surely there were teachers here during this time preparing semester starting in a week. You stared at everything the beige lockers, the minimal posters plastered above the lockers and bulletin boards. Many just encouraging students and some actually had pictures of all might and some cheesy quote, that made you chuckle. You continued to walk in the eerily quiet silence, the only sounds you could hear were your breathing and your racing heart rate. After walking past multiple identical lockers you reached some classroom doors, the sliding kind that you weren't used to since you went to regular school, since becoming a hero wasn't one of your main goals in your life. You looked up to see if your class it was a hero course labeled one dash a in gold lettering with a blue as the base of the sign. You looked across more or less of the same lettering, you continued further down and saw something that looked like it said music but labeled "UA MUSIC" in basic black sharpie it was written with printer paper taped to the door. "I guess they didn't get to it..." you said aloud to yourself. You sped to the door with the sign on it and slowly pushed the wooden door to the right pushing all the into a secret wall.