IV

enjoy, and there's some time skips obviously with school around the corner for miss girl. (Y/N) whole chapter besides the start is in the Narrator POV.  Song above!

Y/N L/N

I was currently fighting the drowsiness that started consume me. After driving for about twenty five minutes, I was only ten more minutes away from my apartment. I yawned loudly once again feeling my eyes grow heavy and my vision grow blurry.

I immediately took my phone from the cup holder after I pulled up to a red light, I only have ten more minutes until I am home. I thought to myself, I unlocked my phone with my face and clicked on the apple music icon and quickly searched for a song, I look up for a half second to see the light still red but I knew in a matter of seconds that would change. I pressed shuffle on the random playlist and hoped that would it keep me awake. I made sure to turn up the volume and wait for the first song to play. The light turned green after I turned up the volume and I gripped my red bedazzled steering wheel and sighed trying to keep awake. I was already speeding away and finally I started to hear music play.

Narrator

[you can play it now]

So I'ma put your shit in a cardboard box
Changing my number and I'm changing the locks
When you can't get in, oh, your heart gon' stop

Y/N bopped her head to the beat as she was only seven minutes away now from the apartment complex.

You may be crying but boy I'm not
I'ma put your shit in a cardboard box
Changing my number and I'm changing the locks

Y/N started signing softly as she continued to listen to the lyrics. Without realizing her quirk started producing music notes around her head. They weren't as big in comparison to the ones in the unfinished classroom but they were noticeable to in the moonlight or well any light. They were very much noticeable if you looked directly at her.

Never liked your mama so I guess she's blocked
You may be crying but, boy, I'm not
Stressing (stressing)
Do you hear a stutter in my words?
I see it as a blessing (see it as a blessing)
Come take your shit 'cause you can go stay at hers

Soon after Y/N was now reaching around the corner to where her apartment complex was located. It was located very nice and quiet area of japan. It was a pretty penny for the girl. Y/N continued to sing the rest of the song after screaming the chorus as she flipped her turning signal to indicate a right turn.

I hope that shit was worth my wasted time
But could she do it like I do
You need someone to put you back in line
So you gon' see what I do
I'ma put your shit in a cardboard box
Changing my number and I'm changing the locks

The grey building appeared in her sights and as Y/N drove up a bit further seeing the private parking garage sign in view. The song ended after being relayed once more during the drive. The music notes slowly disappeared as Y/N stopped signing.

When you can't get in, oh, your heart gon' stop
You may be crying but boy I'm not (boy, you may be crying but I'm not)

Y/N slowed the movement of the car and made the right turn and pulled into the private parking garage next to the complex. She pulled up the gate and took her clutch bag, her foot currently holding the car still and searched quickly for the card she was given in order to enter certain parts of the complex. She felt around the purse she forgot to turn on her light in the car. The alcohol taking a strong hold on her. Y/N began to feel frustrated and then finally she felt a plastic feeling card and smiled finally she can sleep.