XII

thanks for the support & for taking the time to actually read pedestal! y'all know the drill song above.

Narrator

The night progressed after Y/N preformed and the people wanted more but Y/N wanted a shower and bed. It was around 3:45 AM leaving the bar.

Y/N had already announced her departure and thanked Present Mic for inviting her. She truly had an amazing time that is after she was cozied up with Aizawa.

The pair slowly started to talk more and even leaned against each other completely hammered.

As were others that were along for this outing but they seemed very close as if they were dating.

Eventually Y/N was too exhausted to drive back and didn't want to leave her car.

It just felt weird looking for her car, which she feared she might forget if she left it at a bar she just visited.

So, the only logical person left was Aizawa. Although he was hammered he seemed to keep with conversation and was speaking clearly at least to everyone's memory.

Shouta has a very strong tolerance patrolling at night does that to you, when you've been fighting some guy with a knife quirk and in reality all you want is a cold shot of whiskey no ice. So, for him it was nothing as he was nursing his drinks after the first bottle of Sake.

Y/N needed her car to come back with her as she how she gets off alcohol. She would want more to take with her and possibly have for when she feels like it.

Although she could've just bought some at a liquor store but she didn't know where it was. She felt her options were slim to none. She just wanted to go home, shower and sleep off the major headache she would receive the next morning.

Shouta volunteered to take her back and many of the bunch, like Anan and Yamada were smirking.

All might is already plastered and was quiet. Whenever he drank he always talked about the glory days and how he came up, it was rather interesting talk to have. While everyone is not paying attention although Shouta was nodding every now and then, even though he didn't care.

Soon enough after parting ways, Y/N and Aizawa stood outside the closing bar and made their way to her car.

Y/N couldn't formulate words on how to get to her car but she just decided to show him. It was a fast walk as she parked around the corner from the bar since it wasn't packed at the time.

There were many words spoken as the pair walked around the corner, just humming and small grunt from the raven hair man as Y/N would randomly lean on him. Which in turn caught him off guard.

He quickly held her incase she would go limp. Instead she would do it just because. She grew to like Aizawa and just wanted to lean on him. She wasn't sure if she was drunk and liked him or if she was sober but either way she was enjoying the moment.

They reached around the corner there in the bright moonlight, was her car. The sleek black looked beautiful against the howling wind and trees that swayed every now and then. Dancing to their tune it was very peaceful and Y/N just basked in the moment. Shouta just stared at her. Millions of thoughts raced through his mind and he couldn't seem to pinpoint the one he wanted to focus on the most.

"Where are your keys?" His deep stoic voice that shook her out of the trance. All of sudden she remembered that he was driving her home and a small smile crept on her face. She turned to her shoulder bag and pulled in the cold metal lock and opened up her bag. Pulling out the keys that were cushioned between lipgloss and tampons for emergencies.