XXVIII

song above ⬆️ also can y'all believe i graduate in less then a week? me neither! —A. 💓 update: i graduated, i am now licensed 🤓. i have my bachelors in science in criminology.

Narrator

Y/N walked away feeling giddy and excited to write Aizawa a song. A song that could emulate how she felt about him. While her emotions were high and the noticeable glow from the last weekends events still evident she didn't waste time.

While Y/N wrote music she was never consistent but given her new job she had to be. Her students are meant to show what they've been working on and Y/N was excited to see what they were going to show her.

She hadn't expected herself to get so attached and in such a short about amount of time. It's been four and a half months and it feels like it's been a year or more.

It's been almost three years since leaving her crazy, unstable, bipolar, cheater, money hungry ex-fiancé. She hasn't been back to her apartment since the faithful day where she felt she was being followed and Y/N's gut never betrayed her.

She knew if she went back home she wouldn't make it to the next day. So positive something would happen, while she wasn't sure what it would be she didn't dare take the chance anything she had to defend herself was tucked away and even required a code to get to.

While she tried to avoid her own home she knew she had to back to it eventually. She left her lesson plans home and her laptop. Leaving herself without teaching materials.

She figured Shouta would take her back their at least to grab what she needed. She knew her classes would surprise her, she was confident in their abilities, while most groups that were paired together (willingly) had their arguments they some how managed to pull it together.

Soon the bell rung and Y/N sat her desk without her usual supplies besides her clutch bag with her nothing to help her teach. She decided to wing it.

While the class slowly started to fill she waited to suddenly surprise them with the a trip down to the auditorium.

It seemed like the best time to surprise them and see where they were at with their acts.

Soon the class filled and once I did attendance everyone was accounted for.

"Attention!" my voice booming throughout the classroom the chatter stopped and all eyes were on me.

"We're heading to the auditorium today to see where everyone is at for the music festival, this is the chance to practice on a real stage and show your classmates what you've got!" I spoke enthusiastically.

Soon after reaching the auditorium everyone went into their groups. That's if they were in any. There were a few solo acts that surprised the music teacher.

While everyone starting practicing to show what they've come up with so far. The music teacher did the same she sat on the edge of the stage, to get birds eye of everyone and took attendance. After Y/N started writing down whatever came to mind about Aizawa. How he dressed, acted, how he spoke, what he smelled like, his smile, the way his eyes crinkled at something he found mildly funny.

Y/N L/N

Everything about him made me happy, I couldn't have asked or prayed for anyone better.

Y/N L/N

I felt myself staring down at the clipboard with the attendance written on it. I felt tears prickle my eyes, I felt so happy and yet so overwhelmed, that it felt like so much. All this happiness and yet I was still worried. Still uneasy with how my life was going. All I could think about was the bad in my life that had yet to take place. As I tried to push the intrusive thoughts, more and more starting making its way and then I couldn't even talk to my students.