V

hey guys, i've made an plan with how these next chapters are headed so without further ado enjoy! song above (:

(ignore the sneakers and watch/ also her hair is a ponytail as she cleans but i didn't mention it)

p.s. from now on i'll post pictures of the outfits. (Y/N) and sho (soon) one more thing for background music i'll make these [] , (not in this chapter) okay that's it lol -A. 💓

Narrator

It was now 11:30 AM and the brunette was dancing away with Mary Mary blasting through the surround speakers she was able to get installed, obviously Y/N was granted permission through the landlord. As she cleaned her apartment. Y/N started with the bedroom first, she grabbed the bed the black satin sheets and headed to the further down the hall of her apartment to the washer drier which was across from the guest room. The washer on top while the drier was on the bottom. She was definitely happy she wasn't sharing a community unit with others.

She continued shoving the all black sheets in the washer, before walking over to the small basket. Next to the drier in the small space as Y/N grabbed her gain laundry detergent and laundry boosters (the gain fireworks one to be exact). Y/N twisted off the cap of the gain and powered a good amount and then grabbed the scent boosters. After putting back the detergent in its respective spot and then sprinkled in a generous amount in and then put it back and set the washer for thirty minutes on a delicate cycle.

[you can play it]

(TW: Mentions of suicide, domestic abuse and mental health issues)

Y/N then smiled at finally getting up today and accomplishing small tasks, some days she would just ache and cry about what her life has become. Y/N didn't want to admit that she was depressed and for so long, a lot of the time she felt like losing the battle. The fights with ex-lovers, flings, friends, parents and life overall took a excruciating toll on the brunette girl. Y/N would always hide how she was feeling although she kept her feelings on a sleeve she didn't let anyone see it, it became very hard to show that side of her anymore to be that person who had so much trust and love for people and be open. Living in the states solidified some of her suspicions about she was living and how if she didn't leave she would've ended her life in her bronx apartment that uneventful Saturday morning.

If Y/N didn't do was right for her it definitely would've been the end. Doing the same routines and living the same life she didn't enjoy anymore wasn't worth it to her. So, she told her close friends and some family she's leaving. It was definitely a dramatic turn and it left the whole family, extended as well shocked. That her ex-boyfriend left that bad of an imprint on her. Sure, he was partially the problem and the reason but there was so much more at stake for Y/N. To the brunette her life was in danger of ending. Y/N used to be very religious but now she was more spiritual which definitely helped a lot after leaving but with her mentally. Having no one to talk to besides on the phone didn't do it for Y/N. She always made sure to do right by others but she also made sure she wasn't a walking doormat that couldn't be stepped on whenever you wanted.

Y/N was only twenty four moving to Japan it was a lengthy process and a hard at that. Leaving what you grew accustomed to for so long for all your childhood up until your early twenties. It was scary, different and humiliating.

Humiliating because you were moving for so many reasons but for your ex- boyfriend to be a good portion of that is something you felt ashamed about. It didn't bring any good to even have the memories flood back but it was all you knew up until now. Abuse was almost second nature, hadn't you left you would be many of the battered women going through the very same thing for years to come.