XI

almost didn't write anything but i will find the motivation even if i be extremely unmotivated to write -A. 🖤  p.s : song above but watch the video.

Aizawa

I walked into the familiar teacher's lounge and spotted All Might, Kayama and Anan. I nodded to them as I usually do, and then took out my sleeping bag from under my arm and slept on my favorite couch. Which only had a view of the cubicles.

I got into my sleeping bag and then laid down after sitting upright in my bag and then laid down completely before letting the sleep take me.

What's this racket? why is it so loud? I swear if it's mic— I stopped in my thoughts when I heard a gentle voice sing. Although it started to get louder and louder. I opened my left eye to see a someone I have never seen before. She was gorgeous, her long black hair, that cascaded down to her butt. She wore a casual outfit, all red with sneakers to match and a purse aswell. She continued to sing in I think it was english some of the words sounded familiar, like problem and rider. I couldn't make out the rest but I continued to stare at her and I was happy no one can see me. Both my eyes bore into her she nodded her head, to the song. She had headphones on and I assume didn't realize she was preforming in-front of everyone else.

I continued to just listen to the new staff member. I assumed who just started singing, I would've thought Nezu would email us about her but to my surprise he didn't. While I knew some english I only visited the states once or twice with Mic for some hero conference.

I felt my eyes grow heavy as I listened to her, as I tried to keep them open I saw music notes appear around her getting bigger and smaller with each lyric and then bigger again.

Although, my vision was a bit cloudy considering how tired I was. I blinked to regain my focus and saw the music notes swirl around her in a fast pace I guess what she was singing was impacting the music notes. Only they seem to get larger and larger after she stopped singing whatever part of the song.

I quickly activated my quirk and they disappeared. She seemed to be completely unaware, I kept my eyes on her for a few more minutes, blinking after a minute or two. I tried to get her attention then I heard an alarm go off and she suddenly stopped and collected her belongings. As I stopped using my quirk and rubbed my eyes that were irritated.

After applying my eye drops, did I see she was gone. I sighed and went to sleep.

I guess I will find out who she is later.

It was 9:45 PM almost fifteen minutes until ten when Hizashi dragged me to a bar to meet with other staff members. He was so headstrong, about me making sure I was there and that he invited the new staff, member who's name I've come to find out thanks, to Hizashi is Y/N L/N. It was a very beautiful name.

I sighed as I walked into the already packed club full of people dancing as if they had lost limbs. I walked to over the table Yamada picked out which seated about eight or ten people. "Aizawa?! You actually came?!" a sultry voice called out, I see Kayama already drunk because she never calls me aizawa. I rolled my eyes and nodded at her to which she smiled and winked. Then sat Ken, Anan, Kanji, and lastly, Toshinori. I greeted the rest with a nod after I sat next to Mic who sat in and then there was a remaining seat left over.

Y/N L/N

I stood outside the bar called, Shoji's I gulped it took me awhile to get ready and I was already an hour and forty five minutes late. I was dressed in a black bralette, black thong to match, black see through pants with cute patterns, gold sandals, a gold necklace, a chanel clutch bag and lastly, a cute pair of black sunglasses: to complete the look before I left the house.