IX

song above, hope u all like it (:

Narrator

It was finally lunch time and Y/N was happy to finally get some time to her self. Her first class was a little chaotic but after threatening the lot. They finally calmed down and some actually found some interest in music. Which made the music teacher happy. She learned everyone's names but still has to match the name to the face. Some she won't forget were Jirou, Izuku, Bakugo and Ida. They seemed to show the most interest especially others but she couldn't remember who was who for the life of her.

Y/N wasn't feeling to hungry so she decided to sing a song she grew fond of before she left the states. Y/N decided to leave a small present to her ex who thought it was okay to call her, and she quotes "You're a good for nothing slut and you're nothing without me. I provide for YOU you belong to me you hear me BITCH!" It still made Y/N flinch sometimes because of how calm he sounded, before he started full in screaming on her face. Still feeling his spit land on her face.

It was truly a scary moment for her but she has healed. At least she liked to assume she did. Although Y/N has kept all this trauma to her self and hasn't said a word about it.

So one day before Y/N left she decided to destroy his favorite possession, his car. He loved that car and never let her in it. He always drove her in another car that would chauffeur her to him. Her ex never picked her up ever.

Those days to Y/N were miserable but she still stayed with him. Y/N was his first and she didn't know how to let go and leave him. It was terrible game of tug-o-war and Y/N was losing terribly.

It was a battle of just accepting his 'mistakes' and blaming herself on what she could've done better. Y/N was very impressionable and didn't know what a relationship entailed. Her parents didn't really give much information in that department.

It was trial and error for the music teacher and she was getting a lot of errors. Y/N hasn't bothered to date or even tried to. Trying to move past her first relationship has caused to become a hermit crab. It started becoming unbearable the thought of another—relationship that she felt she would be abused in again.

Soon Y/N sighed and started playing the piano the door was partially open, so anyone could come by and hear the soft voice of the music teacher. Y/N tends to get very passionate about any song she sings. Even if her quirk activated without her knowing she still sung with conviction in her voice. Music was a huge part of her coping with any situation.

One of the reasons Nezu chose her to run the department and the festival, the principal of a hero school saw more then he found about her. It such a huge respect to Y/N it gave her creative freedom besides some of the rules he told about her the festival but other than that it was her chance.

Y/N's mind filled with past memories of her ex- boyfriend, cheating with other hero's and women from bars or really any girl that threw themselves at him. A tear rolled down her face as she continued to sing. She felt herself ready to scream and shout. It hurt her every-time she thought about it. She didn't understand and just decided not to.

Something don't feel right
Because it ain't right
Especially comin' up after midnight
I smell your secrets, and I'm not too perfect
To ever feel this worthless

Tears were forming on the brim of her dark brown eyes. It hurt so much to be treated the way she was treated as if she was nothing like he molded her, created her and then threw her away.