"Umm okay than" I am even suprised that how did she agree in such a short note.

But I still preferred to concentrate on the screen.

After few minutes I felt movement on my hair I knew she was playing with it. I let her do it.

And result to it is this.

"Bunny see this" She said in an excited tone.

"How? Lioness"

She opened her phone and clicked on some applications and clicked a pictured of us.

(Picture at last)

"See this, so cute" I looked at the picture and couldn't help but chuckled.

"What you keep doing always? " I asked with a smile.

"Nothing but much"she replied with smile lingered on her face.

I took my hands surrounded it around her and than kept it on sides of my forehead.

" Kya kar rahe ho? "She asked

" Nazar utar raha hun"I answered and her cheeks turned tomato red.

"Mujhe photo bhej dena ye wali" I announced and she nodded.

"Wait, kuch khaya hai tumne?" I asked to her to which she nodded negatively.

"Arey yaar kya karti ho, samajh wagerah nahi hai kya? Aai ho tabse bina kuch khaye baithi ho aur bata bhi nahi rahi ho, you know what main hi bewakoof hun, mughe hi peh-" I was speaking without breathing when she cupped my face and said..

"Chup, chup, chup saans lelo, kitna bolte ho "

"Tit for tat" I managed to speak as when her hands came in contact with my skin I had no words left in my brain.

"Tit for tat, aaye bade" She said mimicking me. I made a grumpy face to it.

"Meri beizzati karne ki kasam khai hai? "

"Nah"

"Lag toh nahi raha"

"Bahot bolte ho yaar tum chup ho jao paanch minute" She said tighten her hold on my upper neck.

"Order the food" I spoke.

"Why? "

"Kya matlab why? Kyunki tum he bhook lagi hai"

"Can't you cook, see mujhe bahot tez bhook lagi hai delivery mein to time lage ga na" She said making a puppy face.

"Bana deta hun isme kya hai, What do you want to eat? Lioness, "

"I just want some delicious sandwiches"

"Just? "

"Yah that would be enough" We were playing like a customer and a waiter cum chef.

"Bana to main dunga but i think we should also order something to be on the safer side" I said as there should be sufficient food.

"What to you mean? Nahi bana paoge acche sandwiches? " She said raising her one eyebrow and leaning more to the counter.

"Are you challenging me? " I asked her and she confidently said yes and here I go.

"Get up" I spoke in a stern voice.

"Huh? "

"I said get up"

"Why? "