''I will be going then, sir. Admiral Conrad won't like being kept waiting for any longer.'' he said and left the room. 'Hopefully the blonde woman doesn't like whips like they say.' he thought.

''My work just got a whole lot harder. I do not have much experience in the political, financial or administrative functions. Well, at least there's Kore's family and Myranda's too with a few good and loyal people whom my aunt appointed. Hopefully, they can be trusted. But no matter how bad the day can go, at least I have you, Fenrir.'' I said to the good wolf boy who came to be, happy and cheering me up. ''Yes, you're a good boy, Fen, and no matter how bad things get, you will always be by my side, right?'' I asked and Fenrir gave a happy bark.

''Lord Salazar, may I enter?'' it was Selene and she asked permission to enter. I waved my hand, signalling her to come in, and she did. ''The results, my lord. It is as you believed. Your sister is force-sensitive.''

''As I thought.'' I muttered as I looked at the results. The only two, known force-sensitives in Akkadia's history and it just so happened to be us. ''It could be a bit... problematic.''

''My lord... who shall train lady Rachael?'' Selene asked me.

''Keep it between us, Selene. When there is time, you and I will train my sister. Whatever happens, I don't want Snoke or the Eternal's elite to hear of thi-'' as those words left my mouth, a dark mist came into the room and it was non other than my master, Snoke, himself. ''Shit.''

''My apprentice,'' Snoke began, ''you hurt my feelings. Or at least, whatever part of emotions left that I can feel.''

''Snoke, how-''

''Infinity gates, apprentice.'' he stated bluntly. Of course, that was the obvious answer. ''I used them to come from Angmar to Akkadia. Nice palace this is. Khorsabad, I believe it was named. Yes, very nice.'' Snoke looked at the ceiling, the chandeliers, the pillars and other fine pieces of art in my throne room. ''As for your sister, I sensed it through the force, apprentice. No need to go angry on the women or anyone for that matter.''

''You want to train my sister as you train me, don't you, Snoke?''

''Yes.''

''Forget it. I will not allow any harm to come to her. She's been through enough and I don't think your way will exactly help.'' I told Snoke but all he did was give a roaring laughter.

''My apprentice, your concerns for your sister... natural, expected of but misguided.'' Snoke said but still my mind was on guard. ''When I found you, you yourself were an emotional wreck. The loss of your parents years prior and the then recent loss of your best friend... I was lenient with you.''

''You call torture, mental intrusion, emotional manipulation and the like... lenient?'' I asked and then let out a slight chuckle. ''I should've expected it from you but-''

''No buts, apprentice. I have decided to train your sister and train her I will. Do not worry for I will go easier on her than I did with you or anyone for that matter. She may not be as strong as you but... she still has potential. If she is not good in the ways of a lightsaber or in traditional force powers, then she might have an affinity with sorcery.''

Seeing no hope of winning this argument, I relented. ''Fine. You can train her but if you harm her, I will-''

''No need for threats, apprentice. You are still no match for me. In a few years, you will be and you will become dark lord of the sith.'' Snoke said.

''Selene, get my sister for me.'' I ordered the Lengii sith who nodded and left the room. ''My vanguard wraiths are in the palace. I will tell the servants to treat you with respect and follow your wishes. But I do not want you to go into Nineveh's streets or anywhere else on Akkadia.''