Chap37

ꨄꨄParadise✄✄The neighborhoodꨄꨄ

Dom Romanov pov:
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚊..

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. 𝚒 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛."

Yesterday, I punched Adrian and his friend Jason. Well, his friend was insulting Stasia, calling her a whore, and Adrian was laughing about it.

'Mom has been acting a bit suspicious, but I'm probably imagining that.'

The house is still empty even with mom in it.

My phone vibrates and an unknown message pops up, I click on it and it takes me to a video link..

It's a recording..

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

"They don't suspect me," She say.
Unknown.

You really played the family, the stranger says.

Obviously, they are so dense. I wish that bitch wasn't born, she says.

"If she wasn't born, I would still be enjoying their attention and money," she says angrily.

"You think she's gone," he says chuckling.

'No, but I know she won't return. After all, I made up the story of her being the reason I got kidnapped and shit. I forget half of the lie.
They kicked her out finally. That stupid husband and children of mine have good use, she says.

Other than their money, they are utterly useless. Ugh, and Levi is such a clingy little bitch. All those thick fuckers, they are just like their father. I hate him. After all, it was an arranged marriage, and he can be easily manipulated. Having affairs with my past partners is fun, she says angrily.

I hope she dies, and if she doesn't, I will kill her with my bare hands for ruining my plan of escaping with the love of my life," she says coldly.

The end of the recording.

My body fills with rage, causing me to instinctively punch a hole in the wall of my room. I rush downstairs upon hearing shouting and chaos, feeling my anger intensify.

"How dare you? You lied about my daughter.
You ruined our lives. I loved you. Dad shouts angrily."

"Vlad, no, I swear that's not true. Husband, I love you. That bi-she is lying," she sobs.

"Oh, save your crocodile tears and leave, and never come back," Ivan says angrily.

"Get out of my house, you lying, cheating bitch! I'm divorcing you!" Dad shouts angrily.

"You are not fucking divorcing me, I swear I will destroy you," Mom says coldly, her crocodile tears gone.

"Leave this fucking house and never show your face," Victor growls.

I trusted you. I stood against my sister for you," Levi shouts, his voice filled with anger and betrayal. He had believed in their bond, in the strength of their connection, but now it all seemed like a cruel illusion. His heart pounded in his chest as he struggled to make sense of what had transpired.

"I gave you my loyalty, my unwavering support. And for what? To be deceived and let down?" Levi's voice trembled with an overwhelming mix of emotions. He had put his faith in his mother, opening up his heart and soul, only to have it shattered into a million pieces.

"Oh, shut it. I can't believe I birthed a weak boy. Your whore of a sister deserves every shit that happened to her," she says, annoyed.

With anger in my voice, I coldly utter, "You wretched woman," as I swiftly move towards her, intending to choke her. However, Nikolai intervenes, stepping forward to restrain me.

My brother holds me back as dad slaps that bitch, as he kicks her out. How dare that bitch insult my little sister? Let me go! I will kill that bitch! I shout at my brother as he tightens his grip, attempting to calm me down.

I yank myself out of my brother's grip as I punch the wall again hard. The pain shooting through my hand momentarily distracts me from the overwhelming anger coursing through my veins. The argument with my brother had escalated quickly, pushing me to the point where I could no longer control my anger.

Ivan sent as many search parties to find Stasia, searching both inside the country and in Italy," Dad says, his expression a mix of anger and guilt. His words hang heavy in the air, filling the room with tension. The mention of Stasia's name brings back a flood of memories, and the pain we caused her.

The Romanov family is a mess and knowing their little sister is innocent of their accusations, adds another layer of complexity to the already tumultuous situation.

ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

Apologies to my readers for the lack of updates; I experienced writer's block and had personal issues to address. Rest assured, I will resume updating soon.
Please vote, follow, and give your opinion. Don't be silent.^^