Chap33

"Fight fight fight"the crowd chants for the Diavola to fight her 50 opponent as all the other 49  opponents lay on floor dead their blood adoring her and the floor.

She has dissociated from herself and now she's only doing what she was trained for...Fight kill...

Her body with multiple broken bones and ribs lips busted out but her face stoic eyes full of pain as the numbness is slowly taking it again..

Stasia POV:

The bulky man in front of me is trying to taunt me..

"Did your father not love you little girl "he taunts...one
"I bet your brothers if you have any hate you"he taunts....two
"Oooo or maybe your mother hates you or she hits you ooo I bet you are abused" he taunts....three
"Oooo I bet no one loves you Rori" he taunts for the last time in his pathetic life...F-Four

And with that I punch his gut hard one....
Then I punch him to the retro pharyngeal space...two
I punch his liver...three
I round kick his waist and the front of his legs..Four.

And another body falls just this one somehow knew that name he knew it maybe their men are still alive or they are still alive....

"THE LEGENDARY DIAVOLA HAS KILLED HER 50 OPPONENT WHO WANTS TO FIGHT DIAVOLA"the commentator says as I look over the crowd of who wants to fight me....no one wants every fighter bulky skinny young old no one rises up to fight me their eyes full of fear...

I leave the ring as the crowd is screaming my name....

I go up to the club only putting on the hoodie as I drink straight out of the bottle of strong Russian vodka....

The music buzzing the lights red.
I look around and I find that table I sniff the white powder for the tenth time, coughing blood bubbles out of my mouth I ignore it taking some weed as I smoke it..

I take whiskey mixing it with vodka I shug it while my mind is repeating the words they said over and over again...

The voices got louder I take a sniff again but the voices are not stopping I take more alcohol the voices don't stop I smoke more weed the voices don't stop.. I scratch the open wound I have on my wrist but the voices just got even louder...

Looking around I see the devil looking at me I look around again I see the other devil the devils are here to take me away...

I start to sprint feeling them running behind me I get in my car and drive at an insane speed as I look in the mirror I see them sprinting on foot chasing after me panicking I speed up even more almost causing me to crash for the 5 time....