Chap31

Stasia Hale Romanov a dangerous lady with so much secrets and pain.

On the inside we see a broken girl that lost her innocence lost her childhood saw the true ugly world lived the bitter the ugly the hurt the hate.

Inside she is a void an empty void that is without a soul or her soul was long tortured out of her a lost soul, death has already consumed her being only her body continues to live,she already died a long time ago.

Death consumed her very being, and now she continues to live in pain.

Destruction pain and death has already layed her a path of sharp glass,she's walking to it blindly each time she stumbles on the path,she welcomes death but death only wants her wrenched soul and now she suffers in the hallow ugly world.

She grew in pain in blood in suffering and she will die in no different way she was born...or death changes it.

Stasia comes back to the Romanov mansion she wears a black hoodie and sweatpants.

She goes to the living room to meet her little brother.

She steps in the leaving room looks up.

She freezes....her heart starts to hurt and her breathing speeds up hands shaking....

She is here.....

She looks at me with an evil smile and starts to fake cry.....

Stepping back almost falling in the process....

"Why are you here" my voice void of emotions while I'm breaking inside......