Chap2

Vlad Romanov pov

Vlad Romanov pov

It has been one month since the kidnapping of my wife and daughter. I feel like a failure. I couldn't protect my family. I have been consumed by grief, drowning myself in drinking and working. I have sent about a hundred search parties, but my daughter and wife are nowhere to be found.

Suddenly Ivan rushes inside my office
"Papa, Papa, I think we found Sia and Mama," Ivan says, looking as if he will break down any second.
"Ivan, stay in my office. I will be going to check," I say.

I reach the warehouse and I enter with my soldiers, guns drawn forward. I suddenly hear a scream.

"I run in the direction of the scream and find my daughter looking scared, with a letter next to her."
"P-papa," she whispers before fainting.

"I immediately pick her up and I take the letter.
"Pakhan, we did not find the queen, only the princess," the soldier says."

"Take her to my car,"I hand Stasia to the made man in an aggressive manner, and I run to search the warehouse for my wife, my life, my light.

"I search every corner, every nook, but she's gone. my wife is gone and it's the fault of my daughter. why, why must she want to go to the park on that day why."

"If only I found my wife and not the brat of a daughter. if only, if only."

I open the letter.

"Well hello Vlad, your daughter is useless but your wife, on the other hand, is what we want. and the daughter of yours was a help to kidnap the queen of the pakhan."
                               The Italians.

I feel myself punch the wall, and I rage in pain.