Chap32

Dom comes and slaps me "how could you" he says angrily I couldn't react because of her.

"She will not stay in our fucking house not a fucking second"Victor says trying to drag me.

And before he could do so I punched him in the  jaw hard "don't fucking touch me stranger"I say coldly plastering a phlegmatic smile on my blank face.

My mind is racing wildly she's here,she's here,she's here,she's here, my tormentor is here in front of me acting like the victim.....my mother if I could even call her that is here plastering lies in my name and they will believe it like fools....

"How could you do this to your own mother you little bitch"Vlad says i glare at him
chuckling coldly as I won't act like I did nothing they won't believe it either way....

"What did I do Mr Romanov mind elaborating I did lots of shit"I say looking at my nails bored inside I'm panicking my tormentor is back does that mean they are also back alive and will come for me again...my brain goes to the direction and suddenly I am about to vomit....

"You fucking helped the Italian mafia to torture your mom you fucking watched and enjoyed what happened to your mom how could you, how you unfeeling monster of a bitch"Vlad says trying to hold back Ivan from hitting me, come on dude let him I was hit harder and I'm pain resistant.....

"Oh wow I don't remember this shit happening"I say in a bored tone glaring at that bitch, she winks at me and mouths a watch...

"She did so much Vlad I could barely even imagine to tell you how she treated me, she was treated like a princess with the Italian mafia and i escaped from there because of another prisoner that she killed when we escaped she was aiming for me"the bitch say while fake sobbing and screaming being overly dramatic...god my ears.

And before I knew it someone comes and slaps me again.... And what shocked me is who did it...

"I trusted you how could you my brothers were right about you, how you unfeeling monster"my little brother Levi says, I look shocked but I cover it up with a cold look...my heart suddenly feels like it's about to explode in agony I don't know how I'm holding it....

"Oh wow nice slap"I say chuckling coldly his next words made me dizzy wanting the earth to swallow me whole....

"I hate you you are not my sister never was never will be you should have died"he says snaring at me...

I chuckle at that trying not to cry as the person I wanted to open up to is saying the words that feel like hundreds and thousands of stabs in my heart....

I touched my lips the slap was that harsh I'm bleeding...well

"Get out of this house you bitch get the fuck out and never show us your face"Vlad says and all his children agreed...including Levi...he's holding my tormentors hand trying to comfort her....i look away my insides crushed the urge to vomit grows....

"The fuck you standing there like a statue pack your shit and get out of our house you deserve to rot in hell you monster how could you do this to your own mom..you disgust me I hate you and I wish you die the worst death"Levi says harshly shoving me out of the room...

Ouch...

Going upstairs I pack everything call my man they take everything to my panthouse...

I take my car and I drive to the fighting rings the most brutal and ruthless out of all the rings, you win or die....

And I hope the latter happens I keep chugging my vodka each time I remember what they said each word each slap each look the way Levi looked at me crushed me to bits I don't realize I'm going wayy over the speed limits but I really don't care...

I drive there park my car arrange the appearance of  Diavola then waiting for my turn...

I either win or die...pretty exciting is in it....hoping for the worst death words said by dear Levi....