Chap27

It has been a week and I have been busy working and hanging out with my brother I go to the company come back to the mansion cook with Levi then we go to the garden talk and smoke then he goes to sleep and I go to my missions.

Then go to a club come back have a panic attack or hallucinations then fall asleep in a puddle of my own blood... my week as been peachy.

The Romanovs still make snide comments about her and still insult her still hurts her more than she likes to admit.

Hallucinations are becoming longer and vivid just like after she escaped them.

Tomorrow is the masquerade ball that has all the mafias and business elites so I will be going as a business woman but my people will be there to make deals.

The Romanovs will be there but I don't really care.

Oh and also I have a mission there well there is an asshole I will have to kill in the ball, well I'm multitasking yk...

Leaving the room I march to Vivis room knocking on the door I hear a come in.

"Hey Sia what's up"Levi says munching on some chips

"Hey just checking up on you"I say sitting on the couch in the side

"Oh and I will be going to my friend's house"I say effortlessly lying to him

"Ok but who will cook with mee"he says

"Me well when I come back"I say taking the small chips on the table and munching on it.

"Heyy my chips"he jokingly says

"It's mine now loserrr"I say sticking my tongue out.

"Not fair"he says chuckling

"Life isn't fair little bro"I say

"Well bye loser don't miss me too much"I say saluting him and existing his room, the half smile that was on my face disappeared just like the little facade of fake happiness I care for Levi but it's hard for me to truly feel happiness I can mirror it but can't truly feel it cuz I'm not healed and I would never be.

Going to my closet I lock everything and hide my shit then I got to the room take my phone and cigarettes and I leave to the garage I take out a Porsche.

Reviving the engine and blasting the 514 by Nic  Dean I then speed off to my penthouse

Reviving the engine and blasting the 514 by Nic Dean I then speed off to my penthouse.

Yk I have a feeling  that something bad is about to happen whenever my life is calm something happens.....