Chap30

Stasia Hale Romanov enters the ball as a rich ceo not the psychotic mafia boss and assassin,
She enters the ball as a powerful chairwoman with no ties to the mafia,she enters like the Romanovs are not present in that ballroom, a beautiful and powerful lady with an even powerful mind and heart.

Yes, she's only a Chairwoman in this gathering but she has her claws deep inside the ball, multiple man and women roaming around the ballroom making deals and allies in her name, gaining information, all of them have a card of a snake coming out of a mouth as a recognition for her  mafia.

Everyone's eyes are drawn to her admiring her..

Well the place is full of mafia men with a trophy wife on there arms, woman gossiping and men groping other women...

I search for my target....

Found him, he's...groping his wife that looks so uncomfortable....i will cut his hands and enjoy it..

I snatch a glass of wine from a servant that passes by me.

I sip it while eyeing my target he starts approaching me...

"Hello hello babygurll"he says

"H-hi I'm Lia"I say faking an innocent look with a shy expression

"What is such a pretty girl doing here"the fucker says

"My father works as a gardener in this mansion and I was allowed to come"I meekly

He starts to drag me "where are we going" I say faking innocents

"To show you something"he says dragging me to the bathroom unlucky him I have weapons in that bathroom, he immediately locks the door and starts to undress.

While he looks away I stab a drug syringe in his fat neck, he immediately becomes paralyzed.

I slowly start to whistle while I wear my white gloves and a coat to protect my dress.

I cut off his dick his face shows pain but because of the syringe he won't be able to scream but the syringe also makes the pain 100x worse.

I cut his hand that he raped woman with then I remove his teeth replacing the teeth with pure painful glass I start to slash his stomach open...

I remove his ears that ignored the screams of pain of woman he raped.

I sew his mouth shut, then I continue to slash his back.

I then stab my two knifes inside his thighs then I stab a pain maximizer to increase the pain I rub salt on his filthy skin.

I then open his asscrack cutting it in half, then I slit his throat with my favorite knife.

Ahh finally I feel satisfied admiring the masterpiece I created.

I take his blood and I paint a wall with it.

I then take a knife star with a female devil on it stabbing it in the fuckers forehead.

I clean myself up and I remove the evidence leaving the dead fucker on the floor I check my clothes and face I still look hot I reapply my lipstick and perfume then I slip inside the ball without anyone touching me.

I snatch a wine glass drinking it in one go.

A man approaches me. "Can I have a dance"he says

"Sure"I say in a forced polite manner trying not to make a scene

As we dance I try not to grimes...

The music changes and we change partners...

The music is Piazzolla-oblivion...

I look at the new partners eyes and I'm suddenly frozen....."shadow"I whisper as I recognize his beautiful eyes.

"I'm here for you little fire"he says as we dance the crowd becoming a blurred,

"Shadow"I say in an agonizing tone my eyes exposed to him as he reads me.

"I'm here for you"he says picking me up and turning me around as we continue dancing.

He leans down and whispers "you looked hot killing that fucker"he whispered

" of course I did"I say rolling my eyes

"My beautiful fire" he whispers caressing my cheek.

As we dance I put my head on his shoulder he kisses my head, he knows what happened to me I feel safe with him, he's my protector my shadow.....

"Don't leave me"I whisper

"I would never leave you my little fire I am always here even if you don't see me"he whispered back

"Bye my little fire"he whispers, I put my head close to his neck as I unknowingly hug him, don't leave my shadow I stop the words leaving my throat closed my eyes..as I feel his heating touch leaving me as I feel lost more.

I open my eyes to an empty front he left...
I saw my shadow...

Stasia looks lost more empty yet tomorrow will be the worst of her days she will see one of her nightmares come to life and she might lose the battle of life and death......