She is your wife.

Start from the beginning

Before leaving the mansion, I told Violet to bring more clothes than usual because I would use that excuse at home. After all, I know my mom, I'm sure she'll ask why Violet didn't come home.

Violet agreed with me and said she would.

Returning home, I meet my parents, "Where's Violet?" My mom asked me, she was watching a movie while my dad was washing the dishes, apparently, they bought food.

In our house there's no such nonsense about the man sitting on the couch and the woman washing dishes, we divide our tasks into weekdays, it seems like today is my father's day to wash the dishes.

"She's a little busy, she lives in a mansion so she has a lot of clothes to bring," I spoke in a neutral tone.

"...You really hit the jackpot, you got a rich, beautiful, and loving wife... I have nothing more to teach you, as a mother, I'm proud! As expected of me," My mother commented proudly of me as a small tear fell from her face, she looked like an ancient master who taught their disciple everything they learned and was proud of their disciple.

"Mother..." I was speechless as I looked at my mother.

"I mean, if it were up to your father, you would work as a bricklayer and you would whistle to women passing by on the street. You would be a caveman, I don't want my son to be like that." She spoke with a serious face as if she were teaching me something important.

"Oof." I saw my dad react like a knife had gone into his chest.

"Woman, why did you agree to date me back then if I was a caveman!?" My dad practically yelled as he stopped washing the dishes.

My mom turns her face and looks at my dad, and responds with the same honesty she always has, "Well, you were tall, muscular, and knew how to treat a woman well ... And your dragon warrior was a great warrior too."

"Anna"

"Leon"

The two looked like two teenagers in love.

"Okay stop, I don't want to hear about that," I said while making a stop gesture. I was used to this casual exchange from my parents, but even though I am used to it, I don't want to see it!

Suddenly, Kaguya walks through the door of the house and, when she closes the door, she calls my parents' attention.

"Mister Leon, and Mistress Anna, I came back sorry for the delay."

"Oh, Kaguya, right? Where were you, I haven't seen you all morning." my mom asked.

"I was solving some problems that Lady Violet forgot to deal with," Kaguya spoke in a neutral tone.

"Oh, good job! As expected of a professional maid, you guys are different." My mom praised her honestly.

It seems that my mother's compliment seemed to work because Kaguya flashed a small satisfied smile and spoke in her usual neutral tone as she seemed to puff out her chest, "This is easy for me."