Ruby Scarlett.

Začít od začátku

"Kaguya~?" Ruby spoke as she stretched.

"Tsk," Kaguya didn't hide her annoyance, but soon her expression goes blank and she says: "I came here to talk about Lady Violet"

Ruby opens her eyes, a little surprised, but doesn't react too much, she expected something like this to happen. "You came at a good time, I have something to tell you too."

"Oh?" Kaguya looks at Ruby with curious eyes.

Soon Ruby starts explaining to Kaguya about the noble vampire Corneliu Funar.

...

When Ruby finishes recounting the events that happened at the university to Kaguya, the black-haired maid only speaks in disdain:

"A young noble vampire who thinks he's the center of the world and has an ego more fragile than glass? What is new?"

Ruby nodded in agreement with Kaguya's words, "But that's not the problem, what if Corneliu attacks him?"

"Oh? Oh?" Suddenly Luna, who was silent, started to smile.

"Lady Ruby won't call that man 'darling' like Lady Violet?"

Ruby turns to face Luna and says in a cold tone, "Silence."

Luna's body suddenly stops moving and she says, "Yes, Lady Ruby," she spoke in a neutral tone like a robot.

"She doesn't learn, huh?" Kaguya spoke in a bored tone. Since the moment she met Luna, this woman has always liked to tease Ruby. Ruby is a kind person and doesn't like to use 'master' status to force Luna to do things, but Luna knows no limits; she likes to tease Ruby in any situation. That's inappropriate behavior for a servant, after all, the servant cannot tarnish her master's reputation.

"Yes, I don't like to do that, but she doesn't know how to control her mouth." Ruby sighed.

Kaguya nods in agreement, but then she says, "About Corneliu; Lady Ruby, no need to worry"

"Why don't I need to worry?" Ruby asked confused.

"Because Lord Victor can handle it," Kaguya spoke in a neutral tone, but Ruby could see she was confident Victor could handle it.

"Huh? But, he's a newborn, and a newborn can't fight a noble vampire who's been roaming the world for over 50 years. Even though Corneliu is weak by noble vampire standards, he's still a noble vampire, a newborn vampire can't handle him." Ruby explained her reasoning.

Kaguya ignores Ruby's reasoning, and asks, "Lady Ruby, have you forgotten what we are?"

Ruby opens her eyes for a moment when she understands what Kaguya means.

Kaguya flashes a cold smile, "We are vampires. We are not like wolves that take care of each other, if Victor dies fighting Corneliu, that means he wasn't as special as Lady Violet always said."