A hard-working maid.

Start from the beginning

But soon she assumes her blank expression: "But as Lady Violet's personal maid I can't let her make a mistake she'll regret in the future. After all, I can't be a perfect maid, but at least I am a hardworking one." She chuckled a little to herself, and soon she jumped in the opposite direction to the university that Victor studied.

...

"You guys really went to buy... I thought you were kidding" I said, surprised and a little disbelieving what I was seeing in front of me. I was looking at my mom and dad who bought several boxes of fireworks.

"Why do you have that dead fish face?" She asked me, and then she still doesn't give me time to answer anything: "Oh, you always have that look on your face, I'm sorry… Anyway! We have to celebrate! You have no idea how much I wanted a daughter-in-law so I could cuddle and cuddle!" My mother spoke with a smug face.

'Why are you treating my wife like she's your daughter!?' I can't help but comment internally.

Suddenly my mother ran towards the kitchen, and started looking for someone; she looked like a child who acquired a new friend and wanted to play.

When she saw Violet who was looking into the kitchen like she was looking at her archenemy, she ignored Violet's expression and hugged her!

Violet makes a surprised expression, but soon she smiles softly and turned to look at my mom, "Lady Anna, what are you doing?"

"Wrong, wrong. Wrong, wrong." She spoke the same word over and over while shaking her head. "You are my son's wife, so you must call me Mom!"

Violet looked shocked at my mother.

Violet was a tall woman, she was 180 CM tall, compared to my mom who was 170 CM tall, so from my perspective seeing my mom hugging Violet, was a bit comical. She looked more like a younger sister to Violet than my mother.

"...Mother...?" Violet spoke with a difficult expression, it was like a person who had never spoken those words before in her life.

"Umu, Umu," My mom breaks away from Violet and nods with a satisfied expression. "That still wasn't enough but I realize you're uncomfortable, so I won't force you into anything."

"It's not that... It's just..." Violet was going to say something, but she was silent; it seems she must have some family issues.

"Shh, don't worry, everyone on this planet has secrets, even my son and his wife." My mom spoke with a meaningful smile.

Violet smiled a little with a grateful expression.

"But anyway, why were you looking at the kitchen like it was your archenemy?" My mom asked curiously and, as always, she was brutally honest.

Violet's expression takes on several shades of red, she ducks her head in embarrassment and pouts, "I...I was never good in the kitchen, and...and I wanted to make Victor something to eat."