Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret part 2

En başından başla

Cutting takes a toll...

It starts with falling easily, making the other kids laugh as he lost his balance and ends up on the ground. He was now sitting on the ground looking at his knee that starts to bleed.

A lovely mom comes running towards Yoongi and helps him with the small wound.
"You are falling more often lately are you ok?" she asks as the adult she is and noticing the changes in bahouvir of the man.
"Yeah, just tired after running so much." Yoongi lies to the woman that smiles softly at him.
"Thank you for playing with my son, he loves it. He says that he has a Hyung."

Yoongi smiles at the comment but that didn't changes the thoughts in his mind.

A months goes by again and Yoongi didn't stop cutting, it has now been four months since the young man started the new trend, it kept the voices out. Playing with the young children kept the voices out, watching videos kept the voices out.

So he kept on going and going, kids loved to see Yoongi every time he came by. It always felt like he was their big brother ready to play with them and no one questioned it.

The members of BTS didn't even know that Yoongi was outside playing most of the time, they didn't even know that the young man was playing on the playground everytime he left the dorm.

But everything is about to changes.

Yoongi runs after a kid, trying to catch him as they are playing tag, he can feel his heart beat going up, his breathing becomes faster. He keeps on running ignoring the fact that he starts to feel dizzy, starts to feel nauseous.

His faces is turning pale, he stops running trying to catch his breath. He can feel a weird feeling in his arms as he sees red stains coming through some of the bandages.

He smiles at the kids that are looking at him waiting for him to chase them again. But he doesn't, black dots are there in his vision and before he knows it he can hear the kids scream and the world turns black...

****

Bright lights are welcoming him back into the real world, he can hear the voices of his members as he tries to open his eyes but it takes him a few minutes before he can focused on what the world has to offer.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook says smiling as he sees that Yoongi is now looking at them.
"Hey." Yoongi says not really sure what had happened.
"You want to tell us what happened?" Seokjin asks looking at the second oldest. Yoongi looks confused.
"What did happen?" He asks, not really sure what had happened and were to start.
"We were told you fainted at the playground, while playing with kids." Namjoon says.
"you don't even like kids." Jimin says.
"I don't hate kids." Yoongi says going back into his persona the boys know.
"Some kids are here you know." Taehyung says, Yoongi inner child comes up.
"Really?" He asks excitement is now being seen in his eyes but it disappears as fast as it came remembering that he isn't with them on the moment, he has to hide this person.
"Yoongi.. why are you hiding who you really are?" Namjoon asks, as he can read minds.
"I'm not." Yoongi says.
"We know you longer than today... we have been through your phone.." Jin says not proud of it.
Yoongi sits up

"Why! How dare you?" he says angry.
"They told us about the cuts, we are so worried hyung." Jimin says his voices cracks and a tears escapes. Yoongis hearts breaks.
"I love to have an escape from reality... being into the little world helps me." He says looking down.
"But ever since Chan, nothing has been the same. Voices are playing in my mind and they took over..."

"It's ok. You don't have to hide yourself. You can be who ever you want to be as long as you are you." Hoseok says kissing Yoongis forehead.
"Can the kids come in they have been waiting for hours?" Namjoon asks standing by the door. Yoongi nods and the doors opens, five children run towards the younger on the bed one parent is standing by the door smiling softly at the interaction.

After a hour the kids are taken away and the boys are now again with the seven of them.
"let's get you home little one." Jin says smiling at Yoongi.
"We will take care of you." Taehyung says.
"You can be as little as you want with us." Jungkook says.

Yoongi smiles as the boys take him into the car and back to the dorm.

****

Yoongi wakes up, he doesn't even remember falling asleep, they are in the living room all. Having a sleep over and the tv is on a children channel.

On the moment Bubble Guppies is playing and it is time for lunch..

Yoongi smiles as he sits back and watches the short episode without noticing that the others are slowly waking up as well.

Everything comes to an end and so does the show. Yoongi stands up and walks towards the bathroom. He looks in the mirror it has been two days since he has been out of the hospital now. He hasn't start cutting yet. The boys took away all knife and if he was in the kitchen they would be with him.

If he needed to shave, they would be with him. Making sure that noting happens.

Watching a show was never this easy, it was on the big screen and none of the others are judging him.

They are either watching or on their phones. But Yoongi didn't care.

They cared for him deeply, they cared for him even now.

He only had to look at one of the members or food would be standing next to him.

He is grateful...

Some secret are good to be told.