16..................

"Ye-yeah i did!" Mrs. Kim said making everyone shocked except Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled sadly .

"Eomma are u saying truth?" Taehyung asked to her expecting that she will say that it is a lie but she never did it.

"I am s-saying t-truth." Mrs. Kim said stuttering.

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears as be got a huge shock . He felt betrayed . And guilty towards Jungkook.

"E-eomma ! Tell me the whole thing. " Taehyung stuttered.

"Let me do it." Jungkook said coming closer to Mr and Mrs. Kim.

"Was i disabled child?" Jungkook asked to Mrs. Kim and she shooked her head as no .

"Did any father (priest) tell you that i was cursed?" Jungkook asked and again she shooked her head as a no.

"THEN WHYYYY!" Jungkook screamed as few tears rolled down from his corner of eyes.

"My appa left a note for me before dying. Thanks to him. Otherwise i would never have decided to confront and take revenge from you." Jungkook said .

"Ok now let's begin the story mrs." Jungkook said wiping the tears.

"He wrote that you left me on street . You left me there to take care of ur elder son MR. KIM TAEHYUNG. He wrote that he fou found me there crying on street . He wrote that you never once came to find me . He wrote that you hated me. He wrote that-" Jungkook got interrupted by Mr. Kim .

"It is all a fucking lie. " Mr. Kim said.

"Oh really . Ok then you tell me the truth . Come on . Tell me the truth . NOWW!" Jungkook yelled.

"Ok then listen! Do u really think that we will leave u on street. Do u really think that any parent can leave their child on street for dying?" Mr. Kim asked with tears.

"Yes ofcourse i do! I didn't believe it until i read that letter . But now i believe that parents can also be heartless like you ." Jungkook said and mrs. Kim hugged him .

"Leave me! Leave me ! " Jungkook said as he was being a crying mess in her embrace.

She left him .

"Wait ! Y/n , you know him from high school right?" Mr. Kim asked from you.

"Yes appa !" You replied.

"Had u ever seen or meet his father?" Mr. Kim asked and you replied no.

"How is this related to ur fault ?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook you tell ! Did ur so called father ever got put of home?" Mr kim asked.

"No ! He worked from home." Jungkook replied.

"Because he was a psycho thief! " mr kim yelled.

"Whatt? Just shut up ok ! I m respecting u as u r elder . That does not mean h can say any shit about my father." Jungkook yelled.

"Why will we huh ? I am sayingbtruth Jungkook! That day in hospital ,his wife and child died ! And on the same day ur mom gave birth to u . I was talking to doctors, nurses went to take medicines for ur mom . Ur mom was unconscious.  And taking the profit of the situation, he took u away from us.  But how will u know huh ? You just believed the bullshit he wrote." Mr kim said with broken heart .

Jungkook stood there shocked , not being able to believe that the man he was living with his whole life was actually a thief who stole him from his parents.

"N-no ! U r l-lying?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Oh really ? What if i show u all the cctv footages that i still have . What if i show u all the FIR , i filed against him ? " mr. Kim asked.

"Show me then ." Jungkook said .

Then Mr. Kim dragged Jungkook towards a secret room that only he and his wife knew . Even Taehyung didn't know about that.

"See ! These are the footages . It is clearly visible that the baby is u . Are u seeing the tag on ur hand with "mrs. Kim written . " mr. Kim said showing him his baby picture.

"See this baby's hand , it's the same tag . And see this man . Isn't he ur father ?" Mr kim asked and Jungkook nodded in disbelief.

"Do u want any other proof?" Mr kim asked and he broke down in tears on the floor.

"Jungkook stand up ! " mrs kim stood him up and hugged him . He cried in his mother's embrace.

He is finally getting his mother love . He is finally getting the love he deserved from the beginning.

"Miyanhae. Miyanhae mrs. Kim for yelling at u ." Jungkook said still crying.

"Will u not call me eomma?  Will u still call me mrs. Kim and treat me as a stranger?" Mrs. Kim asked crying.

"E-eomma." Jungkook said and hugged her again.

"Now i don't know anything . You will stay with us . Here ." Mrs kim said and Jungkook nodded passing his bunny smile.

Mrs. Kim wiped off his tears and brought him in the living room where yn was standing like a statue .

Jungkook chuckled sadly . He was happy that he finally got a family . But he was broken that his love will never be with him as she is already with his elder brother .

He wanted to confess his love to her once . But he can't.  He can't after knowing that she is now his brother's wife .
He is already guilty for hating and attacking Taehyung without knowing that he was his real brother .
Without knowing that the reason of his hate was not true and unreasonable.

He just want to see yn happy . Even if her happiness is Taehyung. And after all that's what "true love" is .

"Where is Taehyung? " mrs. Kim asked coming out from that room.

"I also don't know eomma! But he was broken and a crying mess when he left home." You said with tears.

Suddenly a call came shattering your heart in million of pieces.

"Whattt????" You screamed after listening to the call .

Phone fell from ur hand and you broke down on the floor and started crying badly.

"W-what happened y-y/n?" Mrs  kim asked stuttering watching ur miserable state.

"T-taehyung! Ta-Taehyung-aa! " you started crying .

So hey guyz!
Here is new update . Enjoy ! Vote support and comment .

Guess what is coming next .

Stay tuned
🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷