3.........

Tomorrow is ur wedding,.

U are exited and nervous at the same time .

U are marrying a mafia king when u always wanted to marry a normal sweet, loving and caring guy . But unknowingly you fell for Kim Taehyung and so did he .

He fell for a childish and cute girl when he always wanted a mature girl . Unknowingly ur smile became the sooth of his heart .

So many things happened in these 2 days .

You both fell for each other . You both developed a soft corner for each other in ur hearts. 

U became his and he happily became yours.

On the marriage day

All of ur friends came . Even Yuri (your friend) also came who had a huge crush on Taehyung.  She was really sad and heartbroken . She is daughter of mr. Kim's business parter mr. Park .

She was very sad but still she came .

You were currently sitting in dressing room with sun hee , yuri and yoona ..

Sun hee was doing ur makeup while they both were talking .

"Y/n which color lipstick will u prefer?" Sun hee asked .

"Pink with gloss ." You said cutely.

"Y/n u have to look beautiful today . So apply something bold ." Sun hee chuckled making u blush .

"She can apply nude color." Yoona said.

"Yes ! Good idea . " sun hee took a nude lipstick and completed ur makeup.

Now you were fully ready.

"Omo y/n ! You are looking sooooooo pretty ." Sun hee said .

"Of course ! She is our friend afterall." Yuri and yoona said smiling .

Your outfit:-