6.....................

You opened your eyes and saw yourself laying on bed.

Lights suddenly switched on and you heard voice of part popper .

"Happy birthday y/n , happy birthday y/n, happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday y/n . " All sang .

You saw Mr. Kim , mrs. Kim , your dad , Taehyung,  Yuri and Yoona.

You got up and thanked them .

"It is just a small party . Main party is in evening. " yuri said .

"Really?" You asked and all nodded.

You got happy.

You cutted the cake and fed it to everyone. 

Then all went to their homes and you went to sleep.

In bedroom

Taehyung came after everyone went to their homes. He came and saw you sleeping like a baby . A smile crept on his face.

He came and laid beside you and whispered.

"Happy birthday princess. May you get all happiness of world. May ur this precious smile always be on ur face." Taehyung whispered.

He gently took you in his embrace and drifted into sleep.

In morning

You got up and found yourself on bed alone . You never find Taehyung when you wake up. You pouted and went to take a bath and get ready as it's ur birthday. 

You wore a simple yet elegant white outfit for university.

You came down and saw Taehyung preparing breakfast in kitchen

You came down and saw Taehyung preparing breakfast in kitchen.  A smile apperaed on your face .

  A smile apperaed on your face

"Should i help you?" You asked.

"Oh you came ! No ! Its your birthday.  So enjoy . " Taehyung paseed a smile that is very rare . unknowingly your heart flutter.

You passed back a smile and sat on dining table making Taehyung chuckle.

"W-why d-di you l-laugh?" You stuttered.