13..................

⚠️⚠️Smut warning 🔞🔞

He took you in bedroom in bridal style.

Then he laid you on bed and locked the door. Then he started coming towards you with a huge smirk .

He hovered above you and started kissing you while you were just being a blushing mess.

After kissing you , he moved towards ur neck and started sucking there giving hickeys .Then he raised his head for permission.

"May i ? " He asked as he always ask for permission.

You just looked down giving him his answer.

Then his hands moved opening the first two buttons of ur shirt revealing ur cleavage.

He caressed there and then opened all the buttons of ur shirt leaving u only in ur br@ . Then he also removed his tshirt throwing it god knows where revealing his well built upper body.

He started giving you hickeys on ur belly and cleavage also making you a moaning mess.

"You are turning me on by ur moans only princess." Taehyung said smirking. 

His behaviour totally changes while doing it.

Then his hands moved towards ur br@ straps removing it and leaving hickeys on ur collarbone .

He raised his head and smirked looking at his artwork . And in count of three , he removed ur bra completely leaving you half naked .

Crimson red color spreaded all over ur face .

"I love this view. U r indeed beautiful my wife." Taehyung said raising his brow and licking his lips .

His hand reached to ur b**bs cupping them making you moan more loudly.

"A-ahhh T-taehyung! " you moaned.

"Call me daddy princess." He said still cupping ur b**bs . Then he started sucking and biting them making you moan continuously.

"Ahh ! Ahh Taehyung!ummm!" You maoned.

Then he started making circles around ur nipples and then out of nowhere pinched them .

"Ouchh !" You moaned .

Then he licked ur nipples and moved down kissing ur bellybutton .

His hands moved down towards ur pants opening them leaving you only in ur p@nty . Then he removed his pant also leaving himself in his boxers .

Then he started sucking and kissing ur inner thighs while you just moaned . His hands were still on ur boobs making you maon uncontrollably.

"Ready for the show princess? " Taehyung smirked and removed ur p@nty leaving u naked . Then he started rubbing there and kissed ur clit . And then out of nowhere ,he pushed his two fingers making you almost scream .

"Ahhhhhh !" You moaned and tears came out from ur eyes.  He wiped off ur tears with his thumb .

"Sorry ! Just wait a little.  I will give u immense pleasure wifey!" He assured smiling and started moving his fingers.

Then he also removed his boxer revealing his d!ick .

"All urs princess! " Taehyung said and took out a condom sliding it on his d!ick and then finally entered in you .

"Ahh ! U r so tight princess!" Taehyung groaned .

"Ahhh T-taehyung! A-ahhh !" You moaned as more tears fell from ur eyes and he wiped them off instantly.