12.................

You all played truth and dare. Then everyone left for their homes except  jimin and sun hee as Jimin had to tell Taehyung about something.

You and sun hee were in bedroom while they both were talking in their office.

"Ummm Jimin hyung. I found out that the attack was planned by Jungkook's team." Taehyung said.

"Whatt ? Actually i kind of knew that as nobody else can do it except them." Jimin said.

" we will do something about this later." Taehyung said earning a nod from Jimin.

"Uhh ! Now we will leave . " Jimin said .

"Ohhh right . " Taehyung said a little sadly.

" We will come later Tae." Jimin said patting his shoulder earning another nod from Taehyung.

"Take care of noona." Taehyung said and Jimin passed an assuring smile.

After they both left

Taehyung came in their bedroom and saw his wife laying on bed all tired staring at the ceiling.

"What happened princess?" Taehyung came and sat beside her caressing her head.

"I am tireddddddd." You said adding extra pressure on "d".

"That much?" Taehyung chuckled and you nodded continuously making him laugh badly.

"Why are you laughing?" You pouted .

"Nothing ." Taehyung said suppressing his laughter.

"Ok then let's sleep . I canceled the plan of making you blush." Taehyung said smirking making you blush and him chuckle.

Taehyung laid beside you and spread his arms signalling you to come there.

"Come!" Taehyung said smiling.

You went in his arms and he took you in his embrace. You kept your hands on his waist hugging him while he kept his one hand in ur hairs and another on your back.

You felt ur love ,security and peace in his arms.

And he felt his whole world laying in his arms .

Then you drifted into deep sleep in his embrace like there is no tomorrow.

Next morning

You woke up and didn't find Taehyung in room . Realizing that he might have gone you freshened up and went downstairs.

After reaching , the next scene made you smile.

You saw your husband in kitchen with aprane.

you went to him

"May i help you ?" You asked leaning on the counter.

He smiled at you and picked you up in his arms and made you sit on the counter.

"Yes ! " Taehyung said.

"What can i do?" You asked.

"You just have to sit right here and be with me." Taehyung said giving you a peck on ur forehead and cheek making you smile and blush at the same time .

"O-ok ! But it won't help." You said confused.

"It will help love!" Taehyung said smiling .

"What are you making? Aren't you going to office?" You asked.

" what i am making is surprise and I took a day off for u princess. " Taehyung said passing the most adorable smile.

"Okie!" You said and got off the counter and were about to go to table when he stopped you pulling you .

He turned you towards him and kept his hand on ur slim waist.

"Aren't you helping me. I asked you to stay with me ." Taehyung said pouting. You chuckled and he again picked you up and made you sit on counter.

"How can someone feel bored adoring her most handsome and cute husband cooking." Taehyung said trapping you in between his two muscular arms making you laugh.

"Why are you laughing? Don't u think i am handsome and cute?" He said raising his one brow.

"No no ! I d-didn't mean that. " you said .

"Then why were you going ? Do you want me to make you unable to walk for a day?" Taehyung said smirking making you blush.

Next thing you felt was his soft lips on yours kissing you passionately and lovingly.

After sometime he backed off to get some air and then sucked your neck leaving his artwork there.

He pulled off when you heard your phone ringing .

"Ahhhhhhhh! Your phoneeeee ! " Taehyung screamed in frustration making you laugh as your phone disturbed your session.

You picked it up as it was yoona's call.

OTP

Y/n - hello !

Yoona- hey y/n ! Wanna hangout today?

Y/n - ummmm ! Actually !

Yoona - what actually ? Please.

Y/n - ok i will ! But not today ! Can u plan it tomorrow?

Yoona- ok then tomorrow we are going out ! No buts ! No excuses!        But what happened today?

Y/n- actually Taehyung took day off today .

Yoona- ooooohhhh ! So today u r doing some unholy things and are planning to make me aunt . Ok best of luck ..

Y/n - yaaahhhhh!

You screamed blushing but she cut off the call.

Then you realized that Taehyung listened to all ur conversation as you kept the phone on speaker.

You mentally cursed urself for doing that . Then you turned towards Taehyung and saw him smirking.

"Uh ac-actually !" You stuttered nervously.

"You know leave the breakfast because i can't control myself now !" Taehyung said licking his lips and smirking .

Then the next thing he did was lifting you up in his arms making you gasp.

"I will not break yoona's expectations. " he said smirking taking you towards bedroom in his arms.

So hey guyzzzzzz!
Here is the update. I hope you will like it . Thank you for your love and support . Keep voting , commenting and supporting my story.

And next chapter is going to be a little . U know .🌚🌚

So keep some holy water with you .

Stay tuned!
🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷