9...............

You got ready and came downstairs. Taehyung was also ready.

You both went to car and drove to somewhere you don't know.

After sometime you reached the location.  It was just so so so perfect in itself.

You got out of the car and started running here and there like a kid

Taehyung chuckled watching at his cutest princess.

"Hajima ! You will fall y/n." He screamed and started coming to you.

Suddenly you felt two muscular arms around your waist . You knew the owner of them . You stopped running. He kept his chin on you neck and whispered.

"Did you like it?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes!" You replied.

"More than me?" Taehyung asked in his deepest voice sending shivers through your spine .

You started blushing.

"I got my answer ." Taehyung said smirking.

"Let's g-go." Taehyung said taking ur hand in his .

You were walking around in that beautiful garden . But you were feeling that someone is following you .

Y/n's pov

I and taehyung were walking peacefully in the garden . I was feeling so so so happy. It felt that i am complete now.

But i was feeling a little uneasy . I felt someone's presence around us . It was not casual . It felt like someone is following us.

Sweats started forming on my forehead. I started being nervous. I looked at Taehyung who was staring at me peacefully.  That means it's nothing to be worried.  I m safe while i am with him .

Maybe they are his bodyguards - Stephen and Max.

End of pov.

"What happened love ? Why are you sweating so much." Taehyung asked worriedly.

"N-nothing. It's a little hot right here." You said .

"OH yeah ! Afterall your most hot and handsome husband is walking with you." Taehyung said winking.

You chuckled.

"Ok but are you really feeling hot . It's cold though." Taehyung asked and you nodded.

"Ok then let's go somewhere else." Taehyung said .

You both went to other place.