17.................

"Ta-Taehyung-aa!" You broke down on the floor after that call . It felt like land slipped out of ur feet. It felt like ur whole world shattered in minutes.

"Chipmunk! " Jungkook came and hugged you. He started patting ur back .

"What happened kiddo? Why r u crying? Don't scare me . Tell me ." Jungkook said.

"T-taehyung g-got in-into ac-acci-accident."you stuttered hiccuping.

"What?" Jungkook screamed.

"Let's go yn . He needs us . " He said and took u ,Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim to his car. He sat on drivers seat and u sat beside him crying.

"Shhh! Nothing will happen to hyung . Calm down ! Take phone and type the hospital name." He said handing u on the phone.

You took it with trembling hands and typed the name and handed it over to him.

"Thank u !" He said and started driving.

After some time , you reached hospital .

"Umm excuse me!  Where is the patient who got into accident some minutes ago is admitted?" Jungkook asked from receptionist.

"Ohh . He is in ICU." Receptionist said .

You started running to ICU .

You took a peak inside and saw ur love fighting for his life there. Somany wires attached on him , blood all over, oxygen mask . THAT SCENE BROKE YOU .

"Mrs. Kim?" Doctor came out .

"D-doctor ! How is he ?" You stuttered crying.

"His condition is very critical . He suffered a major accident and huge blood loss . It badly affected his brain . We have to undergo surgery." Doctor said making u gasp and pause.

After some time u said.

"Start the surgery doctor." You said after getting mrs. Kim's permission and Jungkook also agreed.

"Ok ! " Doctor said .

After some time Taehyung came outside laying on stretcher looking so miserable.

All those scenes were breaking you again and again .

After 2 hours of surgery.

Doctor came out . You immediately ran towards him.

"D-doctor how is he? He is ok right?" You asked with hopeful eyes.

"He is out of danger but." Doctor paused making ur hearbeat go crazy.

"But what Doctor?" You asked.

"Surgery was major and of brain . Blood loss was very high . We have to keep him in observation for 24 hours . If he will not gain his consciousness then maybe he will go in coma or he can even die." Doctor said.

You lose all ur senses after hearing to Doctor's words. Everything blacked out.

After 1 day

You opened ur eyes and found urself in a hospital room . Jungkook was sitting beside u .

You got up holding ur head .

"Wh-why am i here?" You asked.

"You were unconscious for a whole day because of so much tension." He said.

"H-how is Taehyung?" You asked .

When Jungkook was about to reply , mrs. Kim came.

"Taehyung gained his consciousness ." Mrs. Kim said .