Bonus

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

YN came back home as usual from work and after getting changed and freshen up she went to the living room where jin was chilling while using his phone.

She laid down on the couch putting her head on his lap closing her eyes. Jin didn't even bothered as it was nothing new for him.

She hold his hand and put it on her stomach.

𝐘𝐍
(𝘮𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴) It's hurting..... can you please massage my tummy.

Jin chuckle putting aside his phone. He did as asked, rubbing her stomach with one hand while other hand was stroking through her hairs. He noticed her expression getting relaxed and calm.

𝐉𝐈𝐍
Periods?

She nodded still eyes closed.

𝐉𝐈𝐍
(𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥) Are you fine? Is it hurting too much? You want something to eat or drink?

𝐘𝐍
It's not hurting now. (𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘺) I was working in the office when it started, today was a little more work than usual. I am tired. Just keep massaging my tummy. That's the only thing i need right now.

𝐉𝐈𝐍
Ok baby.

Jin didn't said or asked anything just massaging her stomach.

After a few moments jhope and suga came and sat on the couch.

𝐉𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
If anyone of you want to eat early you can, the dinner is all ready.

𝐉𝐈𝐍
(𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨) I hope it's edible.

𝐉𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
(𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦) Hyung.... It's edible and me and suga prepare it together.

𝐉𝐈𝐍
Oh now i m relief.

YN was listening to their conversation with close eyes but neither said anything nor react.

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀
(𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥) What happened?

Suga asked gesturing towards yn.

𝐉𝐈𝐍
Our baby got her periods again.

𝐉𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
Oh... Then why it's calm and so peaceful. Where are the mood swings. It should have been a war zone by now, her shouting and screaming.

Jhope said and giggle lightly at his own words.

YN said in somehow a warning tone with eyes still closed.

𝐘𝐍
My mood swings is not in mood to show up right now but it seems like you are summoning them.

𝐉𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
Oh no sorry sorry sorry. I don't want them to come. Tell your mood swings to rest for a while.

YN open her eyes and glare at him but again close her eyes enjoying the massage she was given.

𝐉𝐈𝐍
(𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨) Stop provoking her.

𝐉𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
(𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦) Ok i won't.

Namjoon and Jungkook also come out of their room as it was soon dinner time so one by one everyone was coming back home or coming out of their room completing whatever work they were doing.

They both sat down on the couch in the living room.

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀
I still remember the first time we have to deal with her periods and her. (𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦) We didn't knew anything about it. It was a chaos.