13. Rain

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

TWO DAYS LATER

Since that incident yn was spending her whole time inside her room and hyung line were the ones bringing her food and medicines.

Right now jin was changing her wound dressing.

JIN: It's a lot better than before and is healing quickly.

YN hum being agreeing.

Jin completed her dressing and gave her medicine.

JIN: Tomorrow me, Namjoon and hoba have to go to Daegu for work related. And in coming days others also have to go to work so there will be no one in the house so you have to go with any one of them. Just for few days.

She hum in response but her hum was sounded suspicious.

JIN: (confused) What?

YN: (squinting eyes) You think i can't understand. I may be younger than you. I may be just 20 but i m not stupid.

JIN: What you wanna say? I m still confused.

YN: I know you are doing this just to make me mingle with others. I know you are going on purpose leaving me with specially those two muscle monsters in hope of making us get together with each other.

JIN: (chuckle) Muscle monsters (giggle) Good one. (calmly) You do have a point. But tell me that aren't we all have our own and separate work and we have to attend business meetings in other parts of Korea and also abroad.

YN: Oh you also have a point too.

JIN: Well now you brought this up so let's talk about this.

YN: (confused) What?

JIN: Don't you wanna now get on good terms with us. We are not that bad. We can be a happy family.

YN: (looking down) (calmly) Yes you are not that bad but..... (took a pause) Why you wanted to control my life and apple rules and restrictions?

JIN: I understand what you must have felt by our behavior but we were doing that only because of your security. You know you got kidnapped. We just wanted to prevent something like this to happen.

YN: (curious) Were you already aware of me getting kidnapped?

JIN: No i didn't mean it like that. Just like they say The more successful you are the more enemies you have. As we all are businessman and our dad was also a successful businessman so we were afraid that some of our enemy might took a step like this. And they won't hurt us directly. They will attack someone precious to us because indirect pain is worst than death.